Happy 1st Year!

+
m0bius8;n9740101 said:
Not to be a buzz kill here but it's been 1 year of BETA. The game is getting stale. Are they even planning on releasing the full finished product??

To be fair it was in CLOSED beta testing like 8 months to a selected group... Open beta has only been 4 months.

For the way the game has evolved it was a very important process to take the time in all of its variations

personally I didn't like the agility of the cards/why are there even rows now,argument.. but as more cards and that are brought to the table I can now see why it was needed... now I like the way the game plays out
also was a skeptic on the golds being able to take damage... but again ...in time it's grown on me and helped balance out some of the op gold cards

If they had left the cards to be row specific ...it just wouldn't work now..keeping some cards still being row specific ...was the best move for the game.
My opinion ofcourse and I'm sure others will disagree

It's time to get out of the beta! Damn it. And please progress faster. It's going too slow ahead. And please rebalance the fractions, 1. Main thing is to reduce the strenghten SK advantage, or give the other weaker fractions whose units are only boosted more stamina. 2. NG ridiculous Spy OP. Sorry to say, but the game needs real major rebalancing. I play a lot ST nonspell, but ST nonspell is momentary underpowered. But Gwent is a "saugeiles" game. Cheerio.

Last edited:
frytom;n9743011 said:
It's time to get out of the beta! Damn it. And please progress faster. It's going too slow ahead. And please rebalance the fractions, 1. Main thing is to reduce the strenghten SK advantage, or give the other weaker fractions whose units are only boosted more stamina. 2. NG ridiculous Spy OP. Sorry to say, but the game needs real major rebalancing. I play a lot ST nonspell, but ST nonspell is momentary underpowered. But Gwent is a "saugeiles" game. Cheerio.
Have a pint... Relax...

@all

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
So can anyone point me in the right direction regarding where can we have an adult and necessary discussion regarding the current state of the game and the growing concerns regarding its future?

Guest 4021160

el_Bosco;n9743681 said:
So can anyone point me in the right direction regarding where can we have an adult and necessary discussion regarding the current state of the game and the growing concerns regarding its future?

please have it anywhere outside here as fits your leisure.

(Whips out his wand and casts: ) Karolis petrikas! (A flash and loud SNAP. Several posts vanish. Neatly tidies up some leftover quotes.)

Let's ensure the humor remains behind the yellow line, please. Aside from that, carry on...carry on.

TheReal4982;n9744841 said:
Let's hope next year was as good as this one.
This is the attitude!

I'll add that let's hope next year will be at lest as good as this one.

SigilFey;n9744581 said:
(Whips out his wand and casts: ) Karolis petrikas! (A flash and loud SNAP. Several posts vanish. Neatly tidies up some leftover quotes.)

Let's ensure the humor remains behind the yellow line, please. Aside from that, carry on...carry on.
So, it's spreading... Let's just say that to clean a thread, mods always cast that spell.

:hatsoff:

Last edited:

Guest 4021160

Someone used my own spell on me. My spell shares the same story as sectumsempra.

Top Bottom