Happy 1st Year!

+
Happy 1st Year!

Surprised there's no party goin on up in here :p

Anyways.. hard to believe it's been an entire year already .. so much has happened since.

Congratulations to CDPR and the Community for making GWENT such an amazing ride so far.

I can honestly say I've never been into card games and I am in love with this one..since day 1.

In my 40 plus years of gaming I've understood that it does not take long for a game to run its course and you get tired of playing it...yet GWENT has kept my attention and still has my undivided attention a year later..
That really says some things ..

Here's to the years to come :cheers:

Incoming...

Well.. i hate to rub salt in the wound but it is ridiculous how long the beta has dragged on. The game isnt even out yet and i'm already tired of it.

I'd love to see the stats regarding the fluctuation of player base and played matches. Should be insightfull.

Err, woot. Thanks for the good games, where coincidentally, you didn't gg me, thanks for all the yummy red points, which never seem to be enough. Thanks to the mods for only deleting 95% of my posts. Thanks to HenryGrosmont for being a professional douche, thanks TheShift for being shifty, thanks Karolis.petrikas for having a long-ass name like myself, thanks @everyone for all the gg posts, big thanks to all the well thought-out and posted poll topics.

I can't believe we're all one year old now....wait, I've read the forums lately, yeah that's about right. Although, I think 1 year on Gwent years is like 16 cat years or some shit, so with that in mind, FU all too, as we've spent way too much time together already. GG, happy 1 year, Halloween and any other shit that's going on right now, ciao.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Happy birthday Gwent and Gwent team!

Like to think you somehow found out about the fuss i made everywhere i could on the internet about not getting invite codes for Gwent day 1, so at day 3 that "obvious" mistake was obviously rectified!

:cheers:

Didn't realize it's been a year already. Guess I'll have to play some Gwent later, to celebrate.

:cheers:

(No winged bird-things allowed, though... I don't want them harping on me. I might reconsider if they learned to play the harp.)

The game sure has gone through massive changes in its first year... the vast majority of them in the right direction. So, a huge thank you and congratulations to CDPR.

Here's hoping Gwent will continue to thrive in the coming years!
:victory:

Guest 4021160

idomyownstunts;n9736191 said:
Err, woot. Thanks for the good games, where coincidentally, you didn't gg me, thanks for all the yummy red points, which never seem to be enough. Thanks to the mods for only deleting 95% of my posts. Thanks to HenryGrosmont for being a professional douche, thanks TheShift for being shifty, thanks Karolis.petrikas for having a long-ass name like myself, thanks @everyone for all the gg posts, big thanks to all the well thought-out and posted poll topics.

I can't believe we're all one year old now....wait, I've read the forums lately, yeah that's about right. Although, I think 1 year on Gwent years is like 16 cat years or some shit, so with that in mind, FU all too, as we've spent way too much time together already. GG, happy 1 year, Halloween and any other shit that's going on right now, ciao.

Wait ... is this oscar nominations?

Guest 4021160

HenryGrosmont;n9737151 said:
I'm happy that my hard work doesn't go unnoticed.

One of my kids said that Karolis.petrikas sounds like a Harry Potter spell. Can't stop laughing...

Tell your kid it might also sound like a phatgreek kids should avoid.

or at least engage cautiously with knife in hand.

or maybe just don't say anything.

to quote DoubleDealer I'll just see myself out

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4021160

Lets raise a mug of mahakam distillate for another Year of Gwent[SUP]beta[/SUP]
Also another 365 days of health and wit to champion of champions of douchebaggery idomyownstunts (my spellcheck wanted to fix douchebaggery to debauchery, i unfixed it to avoid ban, and later added these brackets because...wut was I saying? MUG OF DISTILLATE).
To the matches of Gwent[SUP]beta [/SUP]I will play with HenryGrosmont and all the other matches I will not play. And godbless his kids for adding magic to my name. And his attempt to kill certain threads to avoid threats.
To all the developers I insulted, please accept my apology. I only wanted to stop the loopy ranty threads from living and I used insults, curse-words and general wankery as my weapons. In the end it didn't work anyway, the threads still went it's usual 2 page routine and died on the 2nd page of forum. So I stopped.

Thanks for Odrin though, makes my day. I'm gonna go now.... i should I stay??

I just gonna go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be a buzz kill here but it's been 1 year of BETA. The game is getting stale. Are they even planning on releasing the full finished product??

m0bius8;n9740101 said:
Not to be a buzz kill here but it's been 1 year of BETA. The game is getting stale. Are they even planning on releasing the full finished product??

Thats exactly what i said but everyone was more occupied with trolling posts.

I've had much more fun in the CBeta than in the OBeta. I'm sorry to say it. The changes made, even if providing newer depth levels of strategy, pushed the game in a direction i'm not happy with, especially regarding the absolute disregard for immersion and lore. The most blatant case is the rows system and the effect of the massive implementation of agility units - which has already been announce it will continue and further implemented to more cards.

Last edited:
I think the forums are already full enough of analysing and bitching and moaning about the game. Nowhere near enough "troll", fun posts tbh.

Hmm, champion of champions of douchebaggery, nice reference, but I am not sure where everyone gets the impression I am a bad guy. I recycle, I mean I don't rinse and remove labels or lids if instructed, and once I put the remains of a cooked chook in there, but there was an effort, so kudos to me. I stop and let old ladies cross the road when I'm driving, sure I generally get really sick of how slow they are and slowly creep towards hurrying them on, but there was an effort. My toilet paper is so biodegradable that it comes apart in your hand as your wiping, so now who looks stupid. I bet all the detractors and naysayers feel pretty silly and wanna shake my hand.

Top Bottom