+
No Title

IDZ HABBENING :^DDDDDDDDD

Attachments

• photo190572.gif
    photo190572.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 56
What do we know so far?

-That CDPR stated that they had a surprise marketing campaign ready to go.
-That CDPR said they’d like to adopt the anounce and release in a few months marketing tactic used by Bethesda.
-There was that government grant that had something involving a condition that the product is to be released by 2019.
-That 2017 belonged to Gwent (2017 is over).
-For the first time in 5 years of stone cold silence, a noteworthy move has been made by an official Cyberpunk 2077 related marketing platform.

Did I miss anything?

YuriBelleri;n10201672 said:
This beep made me come back on the forum after years!

same here bro. I remember enjoying being here,don't know why I suddently stopped coming.

Snowflakez;n10203232 said:
It's pretty safe to say that it's the start of their marketing campaign, meaning a mid or late 2018 release might not (emphasis on MIGHT) nearly as unrealistic as some of us previously thought. They've already said they like the "Bethesda model" of giving info on a game then releasing it ~6-8 months later, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if that's what we see here.

My biggest concern is that they wait another 3 months before giving us more info. I'm hoping we see something later tonight, or in the next week or two.

The way I'm seeing it is a big presence in E3 2018 and release in spring 2019

2019 is looking pretty likely if this is the beginning of their marketing campaign. But I wouldn't be surprised if they followed the same pattern of TW3, with an extremely long campaign and delays.

I really hope they give us something after this, a picture, a trailer, anything, build up the hype :D.

Defanos;n10208282 said:
I hope this means we get flying cars like in blade runner, that would be dope af.

They had job listings that talked about flying vehicles and flying cars in the announcement trailer, so I think it's fairly safe to assume they'll have some form of flying vehicle in the game.

Guest 4149880

CDPR has made it clear they don't want to officially talk about Cyberpunk 2077 details until they've started its promotional campaign leading up to release. So therefore, there has been no reason to use the official twitter page to promote anything ahead of release, such as development updates, game related interviews, etc.

It seems to me that CDPR doesn't want to outright talk about the game regarding any real concrete information yet, but they want to get the internet talking and drawing attention to the game and social media to get as much of their audience ready before the eventual huge reveal. Therefore a little buzz word *beep* was posted and almost every major video game news website jumped on it immediately and has already drastically boosted more attention and the word is spreading fast from that simple post.

Thousands of new twitter followers in one day, I'd say CDPR's methods are working.

I think *beep* is the ON button, the boot up sequence. Now to anticipate what's next...

Guest 4149880

Lisbeth_Salander;n10209132 said:
were were tons of people saying that we would get another thing 11/01/18 (today)

What people? I think releasing a trailer would technically be the start of their campaign right, therefore wouldn't it make much more sense for CDPR to keep building anticipation and start acquiring as much attention on them now and gain more of their audience prior to the big reveal?

Not that the reveal wouldn't make a huge splash anyway, but the tweet could also just be CDPR testing to see whos paying attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
cara2100;n10209432 said:
so guys, if launching something will be the continuation of the teaser of 2013 and then show something in E3

teaser trailer 2 incoming 06:00 pm today (speculation)

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n10213192 said:
wait until you relise tha its a...
...gameplay trailer
or
that it shows an approximate launch date at the video end

Top Bottom