Happy Anniversary *beep*

+
I have no idea how reliable that dude is, but why would cdpr need to send a build to test to sony, if they are still 1-2 years from release? they are big enough to have devkits..

lord_blex;n10218912 said:
I have no idea how reliable that dude is, but why would cdpr need to send a build to test to sony, if they are still 1-2 years from release? they are big enough to have devkits..

Perhaps they want the game to be tested on some yet to be released new console generation, that is, assuming that there would be one until the release of CP2077. In any case, they probably want to avoid running into similar issues as with The Witcher 3.

Damariel;n10219142 said:
Seems like someone forgot pre-Witcher 3 release era already xD

It's just jarring after months of quiet conversation. :p

Could all be unwarranted excitement, though. Probably won't even see anything until E3 6 months from now.

Snowflakez;n10219162 said:
It's just jarring after months of quiet conversation. :p

Could all be unwarranted excitement, though. Probably won't even see anything until E3 6 months from now.

Probably... but still as some say already, PAX South is happening this weekend...

Damariel;n10219282 said:
Probably... but still as some say already, PAX South is happening this weekend...

Yeah... I wouldn't expect anything that soon at all, but hey - I could be wrong. Could be why they sent that tweet right before it, or it could be just be cooincidence.

If they do something at PAX, I'm certainly not going to complain.

Top Bottom