Happy Birthday!

+
Happy Birthday!

July 29th is Mobidoy's birthday! I wanted to be the first to convey my best wishes!
~ Roxy

Thanks for letting us know, Roxy.[size=12pt]Happy Birthday, Mobidoy![/size] May you have a wonderful day tomorrow and a wonderful year ahead.

One day early, but err have a great pre-birthday party :) (I will congratulate you again tomorrow ;D)

It is not my bday yet but, i will take the time to thank you all :) I won be online for my Bday well, not till late probably, my wife is having a surgery, nothing to worry about tho :) I will let you all know how it went when i get back. So thanx a lot for your wishes and see ya soon :)

Mobidoy said:
I won be online for my Bday well, not till late probably, my wife is having a surgery, nothing to worry about tho :)
Oh, dear. That doesn't sound like a very fun way for either of you to spend the day. I hope everything goes smoothly, and your wife recovers from her surgery quickly!

Oh, how very nice. In Germany wishing somebody Happy Birthday, before their Birthday is a lot of bald luck...Happy Birthday, Mobidoy! :beer:

TheSilver said:
Oh, how very nice. In Germany wishing somebody Happy Birthday, before their Birthday is a lot of bald luck...
Luckily, Mobidoy is Canadian -- we say "Bon Anniversaire," not "Alles Gute zum Geburtstag," so the bad luck doesn't apply. :)

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Oh, how very nice. In Germany wishing somebody Happy Birthday, before their Birthday is a lot of bald luck...
Luckily, Mobidoy is Canadian -- we say "Bon Anniversaire," not "Alles Gute zum Geburtstag," so the bad luck doesn't apply. :)
Lucky Birthday kid :DSeems to be a goo sign, though^^

I have nothing to hide so, her surgery is to remove endometriosis and many small ovarian kysts so, as far as i am concerned, yes i am happy even if it happens on my birthday.I know that after this, she will be able to spend days/months pain free :) Thanx for all the kind word to the best gaming community :)

Top Bottom