+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Have a happy and peaceful Holidays!

Witcher_franchise-Xmas2020-1920x1080-en.png

Vielen Dank! (Thank you very much!)

Happy Holidays and have some nice and peaceful days <3

To all CD Project Red Team

Happy Holiday and thanks for all the support that you have given to us gamer to this very day.

I wish you good luck and we will continue supporting you along the way, so please continue supporting Cyberpunk 2077 just like how you support The Witcher Series until it became the Art that it is Game of all time status.

Thanks You,

Happy birthday Jesus! ;)

...enjoy your lump of coal, CDPR, you earned it, and good luck getting out of the naughty book for next year!

Last edited:
I wish to thank CDPR for releasing Cyberpunk 2077, warts and all, and making the year 2020 tolerable.
The release has been my fondest wish for several years, the only thing to look forward to, and I must thank you for it from the bottom of my heart.

Year 2020 has been the longest year ever. Every movie I was looking forward to was delayed, every event canceled, nowhere to go, nothing to do. Just sit at home and wait for the miracle to come. Because of Cyberpunk, the wait was not all for naught for you finally delivered. I wanted to make sure you knew how you brought a ray of light in my dark existence.

I hope you are all healthy and find a moment of peace and calm in these troubled times. Thank you and merry christmas.

Have yourself a merry little christmas!
Enjoy a welcome repite from what has been a... trying year.
And maybe have some snow too. Maybe. Not everyone does but hey you can always google pleasant images of snow.

Top Bottom