Happy Holidays!

+
Happy Holidays!

2011 is almost over and it’s time to look back at past 12 months as it was an amazing year here in CDP RED Studio. The long-awaited Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings hit the store shelves in May and was received very enthusiastically by fans and journalists alike. Four months later we followed with the improved version 2.0, which added a bunch of new modes to our game and enhanced certain game mechanics. Don’t think we’re done yet. As we’re heading into a brand new year 2012, there’s a lot to be excited about. However, we’ll get back to that later.;) We would like to use this opportunity to wish each one of you Happy Holidays and many exciting adventures in the upcoming year, both in your gaming and real-life endeavors.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to continuing purchasing your amazing titles you still have my and many others support and we look forward to seeing TW2 on the 360 of which I plan on buying even though already own PC version just to support you ladies and gentlemen. Especially looking forward to any major DLC of which I hope you charge us for because most of us wish to support you lot and also look forward to picking up TW3 when finally create it.

Oh on a side note could you fix your newsletter because I have received like 7 of them (same one content wise) in past 24 hours. but it's not a major issue or anything just thought would mention it in case have not realised system seems to be sending out multiples of same content over and over.

Masos said:
Don’t think we’re done yet. As we’re heading into a brand new year 2012, there’s a lot to be excited about.

If this includes:

-a grid inventory
-every hotkey working reliably

I swear on Melitele herself I'll build an altar of blood and sacrifice every living thing I get my hands on so the gods can bestow upon CDPR all the riches, beautiful women, and good fortune they deserve.

Oh..and merry christmas. :)

can't wait for the next update with all the goodies!

and I actually like the ui atleast didn't dislike it so much as many say
and please grid inventory never! if you happen to implement keep both options making everyone happy

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
can't wait for the next update with all the goodies!

and I actually like the ui atleast didn't dislike it so much as many say
and please grid inventory never! if you happen to implement keep both options making everyone happy

[media]http://meme.zenfs.com/u/75353901d26716cc38a723b7d850d268cfcc66e2.gifa[/media]

Merry Christmas everyone!

@CDR: Keep your PC fans on fire as you do now. Ignore the crappy hype & fake awe tactics implemented by all other devs. Continue doing your magic and forge your own path in the industry as you do now. Can't wait to find out what you have in store for us for 2012!

Masos said:
We would like to use this opportunity to wish each one of you Happy Holidays and many exciting adventures in the upcoming year, both in your gaming and real-life endeavors.
Merry Christmas to you too CDPR & forum members.

Just because it's not politically correct to say Christmas in the US do we have to bring it to the forums as well? -.-

eskiMoe said:
Merry Christmas to you too CDPR & forum members.

Just because it's not politically correct to say Christmas in the US do we have to bring it to the forums as well? -.-

Thank you for this, Eskimoe!

Merry Christmas to you CDPR and all you Witcher headz out there!

Merry Christmas from someone in the US that doesn't care about being politically correct in this regard . Thank you CDP for card it is great .

Merry Christmas CDPR and everyone around the world! and congrats of winning best story on GT.TV
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-story-game-of-the/725216

I would like to wish the warmest and merriest Xmas to the all people,developers and employees hard at work forus,from the depths of my heart.

I owe a long due thank you to CD PROJECT for completely having restored my faith in genuine computer role playing games,from the first witcher game.I'm not the kind of player and person who gives easily into his emotions, but my heart is yours people.You have won it,I love you.

Best wishes for restful and peaceful Xmas to CD PROJECT RED,us fans too!

Thank you.

Love the card!

Merry Christmas to all the nice folks at CDPR -- hope you're all getting a much-deserved rest over the holidays.

CD Projekt always make interesting Christmas cards. Happy New Year to all of you! Have a nice holidays, and see you in 2012!

Top Bottom