Happy Lunar New Year to Everyone - Rooster Year, Kambi Time

+
Happy Lunar New Year to Everyone - Rooster Year, Kambi Time

Hi everybody, tonight is a Luna New Year's Eve.
Have a good chance to celebrating and say a good things.
Rooster Year is coming. Relate to Gwent, we have a legendary Kambi card
For a Kambi Year, have a best wish to CDPR and everyone.
Wish for Gwent will better and successful.

Happy Lunar New Year!

​​

Last edited:
nightweaver;n7592700 said:
I'm sorry. I tried .... I really did.
I just can't make kambi work decently.

:sad:

I paid $70 for 60 kegs and used all the scraps from milled cards to craft a premium kambi when that version of the card came out... tried so hard and so many games... but yeah, there is no way to make it work right now.

However, after the next patch if the proposed weather changes come about and buffs are saved through weather there will be reason to at least try using it again.

Chaob_N7;n7593230 said:
I paid $70 for 60 kegs and used all the scraps from milled cards to craft a premium kambi when that version of the card came out... tried so hard and so many games... but yeah, there is no way to make it work right now.

However, after the next patch if the proposed weather changes come about and buffs are saved through weather there will be reason to at least try using it again.

Know what the worst part is ...

I picked Premium Kambi as one of my First legendary's ... over Villentretenmerth and Gerald:Igni. (Big mistake in hindsight.)
I just really wanted it to work. >.>

But even with the few cards that do work well with it, the situation in which it actually works is just to rare.

Here is hoping Kambi get a tweak / rework for a good 'chicken' year!

Go Kambi Go!
:victory:

nightweaver;n7593440 said:
Know what the worst part is ...

I picked Premium Kambi as one of my First legendary's ... over Villentretenmerth and Gerald:Igni. (Big mistake in hindsight.)

Look at the bright side: With Kambi you get 2 animated cards. The rest only gives one.

4RM3D;n7594030 said:
Look at the bright side: With Kambi you get 2 animated cards. The rest only gives one.

With Dagon you even get 5 (not sure if rally is animated as well but if so even 6) animated cards AND its cheaper :D

4RM3D;n7594030 said:

Not to mention his crowning looks every hen would haunt him for!
Those flowing goldish feathers ....

I used to have a pet rooster named hugger who would come when I called and follow me around... whoever animated kambi did indeed do an incredibly realistic job.

I have had dinner multiple times with him..and just about every horror super star you can think of. Micheal is a very interesting fellow ..
I {wont name names} but i have {in the past} ran and help maintain websites and forums for various Horror V.I.P.s

Heres a picture..that Mr.Berryman took of me and ezra buzzington at Sid Haigs birthday party in Chicago ...the joke was,that i was jumping ship on the original hills have eyes..

Last edited:
idomyownstunts;n7597500 said:
Berryman! Cult hero.
TheShift;n7597530 said:
i have {in the past} ran and help maintain websites and forums for various Horror V.I.P.s
Interesting. Incidentally, if you two would like to continue this side conversation, may I recommend a visit to The Hairy Bear . It's an ideal place for off-topic, and often off-the-wall, stories. Feel free to drop in. You can give the Regulars a fright! (They don't get many visitors these days.)

Top Bottom