Happy New Year To Everybody!!

+
Happy New Year To Everybody!!

...That was the only image I found closely enough to Cyberpunk AND Fireworks. (Is that London? I think so.)

Anyway, happy new year to everybody from Germany, I'm gonna put on my chic corp-style vest, button-down shirt and my fedora tonight and sip a couple or two at a local party waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 to be released :D

And so that this thread has ANY relevance: Where are you tonight, and how do you partay?

I'm gonna be in Heidelberg, ye Oldetown. Classic style. Complete alcoholic annihilation! Or maybe not. No, probably not.

Have a good one y'all!

Forum veteran
I have a theory that the world has a fixed amount of "good stuff" that's slowly depleted over the course of the year like some kind of huge beer hat, which means that all it would take for some of us to have an awesome year would be for others to bite the bullet on the whole 2014 thing.

Long story short, I hope you all have a miserable year full of disappointment and stress. That way, I can hoard goodness and have the best year any one individual has had in the history of mankind. Thanks in advance for taking one for the team.

I have a theory that the world has a fixed amount of "good stuff" that's slowly depleted over the course of the year like some kind of huge beer hat, which means that all it would take for some of us to have an awesome year would be for others to bite the bullet on the whole 2014 thing.

Long story short, I hope you all have a miserable year full of disappointment and stress. That way, I can hoard goodness and have the best year any one individual has had in the history of mankind. Thanks in advance for taking one for the team.

Wouldn't it be more like taking a team for the one? XD

Happy new year to everyone!

Top Bottom