Happy together & Killing in the name bugs (patch 1.1)

+
Hi there, i was waiting for the new 1.1 patch and hoped bugs will be fixed. I want to finish the game for 100 %, but I can't, because I have bugs in these two side quests:

1) During the side quest "Happy together" the first objective is "Talk to the cops". But I can't see any marker on the map/radar where to find the cops. From other videos on YouTube I know these cops are one floor under the V's apartment, but I don't have them there as you can see in this video:

2) During the side quest "Killing in the name" you have to scan the second router in the desert area (after you talk with Johnny), but I can't do this. I can't see any action when I point the cursor (look) on the router (yes, I have installed OS with quick hack support). Here is video:

I am not alone with these two bugs. There are hundreds, maybe thousands players, who have the same issue. You can find their issues on Reddit and YouTube. And I can't reload the old save, because after I discovered these bugs, I played another 60 hours in the game to finishing the main story line and other side quests. Do you think the developers will fix this in the next patch (1.2?)

Top Bottom