happy Valentine's day chooms!

+
So I made you all a Valentine's heart for today's occasion. Out of Valentinos.... ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜… Happy Valentine's day! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

P.S. feel free to join in and make this a tradition lmao. :-D

Attachments

• photomode_14022021_190449.png
    photomode_14022021_190449.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 129
Valentine's day. :facepalm:. Gotta go out and buy things. You can buy your gurl/man something special literally any day of the year, but actuallyyyyyyyy. Your gonna wait till Valentine's Day cause you wanna buy some cliche overpriced stuffed animal that's gonna clutter the house or flowers that are gonna wilt and die.

Actually, the flowers part is pretty hilarious. What's gonna die first? These flowers or your relationship? Ow burn. Sorry. Just ignore that last part.

I have always hated, and will always hate chocolate covered strawberries. Seeing those ugly brown strawberries in the store. Whenever I think of chocolate covered strawberries I always imagine someone buying them like, "I wanna eat healthy but eating healthy is tastes nasty so ima eat healthy but ima cover it in chocolate! Yay! Diabe- I mean... compromise!". What is this post even supposed to be anymore? I'm just taking shots at valentine's day. I really do hate seeing everything dipping in chocolate though. Woohoo! No self control? No problem! All aboard the chocolate train. Next stop, hips and thighs. Sorry. I'm very rude. I'll stop.

My opinion of chocolate covered strawberries is still negative. Like strawberries taste pretty good just the way they are. So does chocolate. Combine them and the weird flavor combination is just ****ed. I cant dammit! I just cant! Wheres my multi melta at. Ima burn those strawberry abominations straight to hell where they belong!

If you read all this, I wanna stop like this post is just dumb, and I'm dumb. Also I'm bored. Happy Valentine's day yo!

Last edited:
Top Bottom