Harald the cripple and Master Mirror Bugs

+

Payus

Forum regular
There is a very anoying bug(or two) with the Master Mirror card. Usually when you control MM if tou play the rightmost card, your lefmost card will transform, but that is not always the case, some cards do nothing. The leftmost card is not transformed at all, I don't remember which cards do that, it sometimes happens, last time it happened was using spores. Also some cards transform into the same card too often, and in SK case I get Hym(often a useless 1 point card) 10x as commonly as the rest, same with Madman Lugos.

Harald the Cripple's evolving card has a far more broken bug.

If you use him in R1 ro resurrect a Terrorcrew axe wielder the game breaks and you instaloose.
Also the interaction is incorrect, that card has 2 armor, on exposed deal 2 dmg to rndm enemy, but when ressurrected by harald it damages the body, killing it ignoring the armor.

At least Harald still ignores armor, your own armor.

That move is so bad that even the game saves you time by forfeiting on your behalf.

Jokes aside those bugs are very serious as those 2 cards are the nucleus of their respective decks.

I tried the Harald one :beer:
I guess it leaves it at 0 because it damages it before being on the field and the armor only prevents field damage.
2020-08-21_1746_1.png

Payus

Forum regular
I tried the Harald one :beer:
I guess it leaves it at 0 because it damages it before being on the field and the armor only prevents field damage.

Thanks for confirming it! It happens everytime, not like anybody was gonna use that, but I had plans to :cry:

DC9V

Forum veteran
Harald the Cripple's evolving card has a far more broken bug.
If you use him in R1 ro resurrect a Terrorcrew axe wielder the game breaks and you instaloose.
I've reported this one month ago. I assumed that they were working on it because the pirate tag was missing on all warrior-pirates on playgwent.com. Seems like it's still not fixed.

I also had some weirdness going on with Auberon when he created+played only one Wild Hunt Rider although I had two of them in the deck, but I wasn't able to reproduce it yet.

Last edited:
I also had some weirdness going on with Auberon when he created+played only one Wild Hunt Rider although I had two of them in the deck, but I wasn't able to reproduce it yet.
They only summon from deck if you have dominance. So perhaps that was the issue for the time they didn't summon?

Top Bottom