Hardcore mode: AKA 10 cards, no round draw

+
I do not have to believe you and I do not have reason to do that. People have spoken:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...d-of-round-1-and-1-card-at-the-end-of-round-2

That poll was made after first KTS where decks very poorly made and not balanced. After second KTS alot of players said that they were too fast in judging that mechanic and with KTS better balanced and more interesting decks, drawing cards mechanic actually made the game funnier to play.

Also 50 votes on forum doesnt mean that every other players thought the same, iv got some emails from random peoples that said that they like the game its is now but they just dont write on a forum.

I really liked what MCBeardCH abd GreyBoxer said about it on their newest podcast, they both made some good points (so if someone havent heard it yet, go and check, since it was good and informative).

At the end of the day, CDP RED guys played this game hundreds or even thousands of times so what makes us know more about it after 30 KTS matches?
They gonna make a game which they think gonna be better, and they gonna make a game which they want to make, not a game which some other people want it to be.

They cant make a game where 100% people will be satisfied, so they need to chose what in their minds will be better for bigger audiance. And as i said they played thousands of matches while we did maybe 30-40 with pre-made decks, so if they think that its better that way i would trust them.

KTS2 already proved that it was much better than KTS1 with just simple changes in deck and additional 2 decks. Once we will get all decks, full roster of cards and the most important, ability to make our own decks, than it gonna be much better than KTS2.

You, I like you.

I also ckecked out the podcast and it was really good.
Thanks for that information.

I want to know if this is a good idea to make a second mode that sticks more to W3 Gwent mechanics, and if its possible! Its seems like the best way to keep both ''party's''' happy concerning the carddraw mechanic.
No, it's not a good idea to split your player base. The issue isn't so bad that we need separate game mode for it.

That poll was made after first KTS where decks very poorly made and not balanced. After second KTS alot of players said that they were too fast in judging that mechanic and with KTS better balanced and more interesting decks, drawing cards mechanic actually made the game funnier to play.

no only that.

There is one thing what people don't notice
Drow mechanic, and potential to come-back will prevent from rage quitting after bad mulligan, or after I Round when they realize is no chance of winning.

no only that.

There is one thing what people don't notice
Drow mechanic, and potential to come-back will prevent from rage quitting after bad mulligan, or after I Round when they realize is no chance of winning.

Well it could be right in some cases for sure. Speaking about Rage qutting, while i'm ok with someone aborting the match coz he realize that he cant win and i'm gonna get a W and he gonna get L in his record. I'm not ok with rage quitting like pressing reset button on your PC, unpluging your power cable or closing game by CTR+ALT+DEL just so you wont get that Lose in your record.

But CDP guys already said that there will be a system which will prevent that kind of situations, so i'm calm here.

You are right about the fact that there are many people there whose will rage quite when then see bad mulligan. But they are also I significant base of players, so the source of profit, so they need to be present.

But I wish to ask you, are you regret that you are not able to play with such kind of players because they the rage quite from match with you due to bad mulligan?

I do not regret. Men fight to the end, boys run away. I would rather prefer and appreciate tough fight and fair defeat than easy win due to luck.

I do not regret. Men fight to the end, boys run away. I would rather prefer and appreciate tough fight and fair defeat than easy win due to luck.

Agree, if i know that i have no chance, I want at least make my oponent sweat a little bit since he dont know that i got weak hand. Also each match won or lost is a additional experience.

Last edited:
In My previous post i just point how drow mechanick can reduce number of rage quits.

Everyone can do what they want, but rage quitting definitely ruin the experience and fun for others.
i hope that will be uncommon.

I agree 100% with the sentence 'Men fight to the end, boys run away'

Last edited:
Top Bottom