Hardlock Key Bindings and Vehicle Handling

+
Good day CDPR.

I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 since release, and although the game is running with few game breaking glitches, it's still quite playable and enjoyable.

That said, however, I must respectfully request the removal of the hard lock key bindings on certain things, especially the F key locked to Interact and Conversations. Surely this could be done relatively quickly.

My brother and I, and I'm sure there are other gamers out there, play with ESDF as our movement keys. I personally dislike using WASD, as it not only hurts my left hand because of a small physical disability, but also using ESDF opens up more keys on the keyboard to bind commands to. Using WASD is incredibly awkward, and I dare say I have died many times because I can't play the game the way I'm accustomed to.

The other thing that really hurts this game is the fact that driving vehicles is really hard when both acceleration/deceleration and turning are all on WASD. In order to compensate for the keyboard acceleration when pressing and holding a key, I had to map the turn left/right options to the arrow keys in order to get some semblance of control. However, this poses another big issue: driving tanks, like the Basilisk. It makes me wonder why the vehicle movement controls can't be the same as the Basilisk tank. Just turn left and right with the mouse, and with certain hover vehicles, strafing left and right with WASD or ESDF would make MUCH more sense and be much more fluid, not to mention uniformed across the entire game.

Please strongly consider unlocking all keys to be bind-able, and to change how vehicle/tank handling works across the entire game. My idea above may not be the best, but a rework is definitely in order to smooth out the experience of using both vehicles and tanks.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and please keep up the good work. =)
Cheers!
V

Top Bottom