Harvest Of Sorrow - The final card drop of Price Of Power

+
Just adapted my warrio/discard deck and let one provision remaining to change harald to Fucusya

in 2 games i faced the spellatell/precision strike/alzur deck and won the 2 games. With fucusya it will be even stronger.

And sorry for my 2 opponents, but you guys iose for an uncomplete deck with 1 provision remaining

Having seen new gold mermaid I would expect Melusine to be 11p in new patch and BotS to give doomed to resurrected alchemy, but hey, I bet QA team did test quadruple triple ressurect and it didn't turn out to be OP. 😉😉;)

Last edited:
Having seen new gold mermaid I would expect Melusine to be 11p in new patch and BotS to give doomed to resurrected alchemy, but hey, I bet QA team did test quadruple ressurect and it didn't turn out to be OP. 😉😉;)
I can easily see your adjustment to Melusine, but BotS giving doomed is moot when there is an alchemy card that can purify that. EDIT: Wouldn't Melusine's Veil status nullify doomed anyway? (don't remember how dooming a unit with veil actually works.)

I can easily see your adjustment to Melusine, but BotS giving doomed is moot when there is an alchemy card that can purify that. EDIT: Wouldn't Melusine's Veil status nullify doomed anyway? (don't remember how dooming a unit with veil actually works.)
He said to The alchemy card

rrc

Forum veteran
This abomination is the reason why Invo, Heatwave and all other annoying cards are still overused af.
Yes exactly.. Melusine and now this are just too OP if they don't get heatwaved/invoed.. just too oppressive.. I am glad cards like Vilgefortz:R exists, which will keep cards like this in check..

Yes exactly.. Melusine and now this are just too OP if they don't get heatwaved/invoed.. just too oppressive.. I am glad cards like Vilgefortz:R exists, which will keep cards like this in check..
In my opinion it would be even better if they didn't introduce such remove-or-lose-cards with such high ceilings in the first place.

Last edited:
I like Skellige and Graveyard decks but I'm disappointed with Fucusya... It seems insanely powerful, quite flexible even if Nilfgaard mess with your graveyard, but not very imaginative or new.
Little Havfrue is quite cool for different combos.
The art on the Skellige cards is superb !

It's a lazy way to buff SK to just print one obviously overpowered legendary like this. A 5 point body on a stronger Renew is absurd. I guess they have forgotten why they had to impose strict rules on resurrections to begin with.

I was hoping Graveyard SK would be about cards transforming in your graveyard and clever ways of setting them up, not just spam resurrecting Melusine coupled with some drizzles. That is just not an exciting playstyle for me.

Last edited:
I do find the Fucusya (sounds suspiciously close to Fuchsia, if you ask me... :ohstopit:) threshold of provisions being a bit strange.

There's a huge gap between 9pr and 10pr cards, this can be witnessed on cards like AA, Renew, Blue Dream or Ciri Nova where the threshold is at 9pr, i dont see how its fair this one can go up to 10pr units.

Looking at the card builder, there's the Melusine that's been debated here, but also Crach, Arnachad, Dracoturtle, Olaf, Dagur, and tall punishers like Hjalmar, Morkvarg HoT and Tyyrgvvi.
And these are PLAYED, not summoned, like Sigrdrifa's rite (which was used to revive Melusines, Arnachads, Olafs and Dagurs, of the list above)

rrc

Forum veteran
I do find the Fucusya (sounds suspiciously close to Fuchsia, if you ask me... :ohstopit:) threshold of provisions being a bit strange.

There's a huge gap between 9pr and 10pr cards, this can be witnessed on cards like AA, Renew, Blue Dream or Ciri Nova where the threshold is at 9pr, i dont see how its fair this one can go up to 10pr units.

Looking at the card builder, there's the Melusine that's been debated here, but also Crach, Arnachad, Dracoturtle, Olaf, Dagur, and tall punishers like Hjalmar, Morkvarg HoT and Tyyrgvvi.
And these are PLAYED, not summoned, like Sigrdrifa's rite (which was used to revive Melusines, Arnachads, Olafs and Dagurs, of the list above)
With Fucusya, you can play your best 10P gold in R1 or R2 and just play them again in R3 with +5 tempo. It should be balanced by resurrecting only till 9P cards. SK hadn't been Tier 1 for sometime now and this will push push them to Tier 0 and it will take many many months to balance them.

This will force everyone to include GY hate cards like Xavier and/or Squirrel (or even double copy of Squirrel) while SK can just add their best cards in the deck. I find this card very unhealthy for the game.

This card seem pretty nuts. Not only it's like 5-body renew, it's also impossible to brick, because it makes up for provisions in rain and basically trades 2 for 1 for them. Everyone's talking about heatwaving this, but what's that gonna do if everything is done on deploy?

It's difficult to understand such amount of power. It's effects are clear even after being played.
Cost the same as Renew, gives 5p body, with less provisions limit. The only counter is he can be used only on SK... Oh, dam!
It was being such a great expansion to SK with good but not overpowered cards (even Melussine, which is great but not unstoppable).
Post automatically merged:

Everyone's talking about heatwaving this, but what's that gonna do if everything is done on deploy?
I think they mean doing that to the cards you would revive with her.

Top Bottom