Harvest Of Sorrow - The final card drop of Price Of Power

+
No, not every combo is a meme. A meme is a deck that has the potential for a large point swing - like Simlas+4 waylays with Vanadain on the board, but is also too fragile and convoluted to win consistently on the ladder or become meta. That's why this "combo" is a meme.

And as for "one set of bronze," that was exactly my point. Nobody does that. So how is Alissa useful in a Simlas deck otherwise? Why do I want to "have" her in my Simlas deck? That was my question to you.
Well you can use your both bronzes (like rebuke, for example) and set they back to reuse with simlas.

You can create spells with sorceress and Re use with simlas to play 3 (or even 4 If you get luck to create The same card with sorceress or use One of then in seer).

You can Also use alissa to Re use a Gold special (in this case has no sinergy with simlas).

Of course in The deck i said The main goal is use alissa to Send back waylays, but There is useful in other combos.

Like i said, use a spacial card created from sorceress in seer, put both cards back with alissa and than play 4 cards with simlas. Of course since its a combo you will problably say its meme, but I think its a Good combo

Or, as i said, just use your special and re use again with simlas.

There is a lot of ways to make alissa works with simlas

Well you can use your both bronzes (like rebuke, for example) and set they back to reuse with simlas.

You can create spells with sorceress and Re use with simlas to play 3 (or even 4 If you get luck to create The same card with sorceress or use One of then in seer).

You can Also use alissa to Re use a Gold special (in this case has no sinergy with simlas).

Of course in The deck i said The main goal is use alissa to Send back waylays, but There is useful in other combos.

Like i said, use a spacial card created from sorceress in seer, put both cards back with alissa and than play 4 cards with simlas. Of course since its a combo you will problably say its meme, but I think its a Good combo

Or, as i said, just use your special and re use again with simlas.

There is a lot of ways to make alissa works with simlas
OK, I get what you mean now. Granted, sending back rebukes or other bronzes included in deck is not going to be worth it, but sending back specials created and played by sorcs is a little better idea. A single tempering will make her conditional 11 for 7 on deploy, and it you manage to somehow set up two of them in the GY, 16, as long as you get Simlas to not brick and play 4 of them at once later. Good value, but it's still very much a meme card, imo, though worth checking out.

Isn’t Alissa Henson horrible for the game? Two Heatwaves? Two Sigrdrifa’s Rites? Two Schupes? Two Call of the Forests? Two Justices? Four Boiling Oil? Three specials for Simlas (or four with Telekinesis)? All for a mere 7 provisions with a six power body and no tactical counters.

Isn’t Alissa Henson horrible for the game? Two Heatwaves? Two Sigrdrifa’s Rites? Two Schupes? Two Call of the Forests? Two Justices? Four Boiling Oil? Three specials for Simlas (or four with Telekinesis)? All for a mere 7 provisions with a six power body and no tactical counters.
I think The problem is you get your second special back.

For doing that you almost need to use The special and alissa in first round and try to get The special in your hand in The next mulligan.

Of course you can have some tutors (special tutors, oneiro or land) but you will use some provision to do that.

And also you will not tutor another card.

But Yes, i agree, there are some special so good that them cannot play again
Post automatically merged:

OK, I get what you mean now. Granted, sending back rebukes or other bronzes included in deck is not going to be worth it, but sending back specials created and played by sorcs is a little better idea. A single tempering will make her conditional 11 for 7 on deploy, and it you manage to somehow set up two of them in the GY, 16, as long as you get Simlas to not brick and play 4 of them at once later. Good value, but it's still very much a meme card, imo, though worth checking out.
Well, time will say

I remember People complaining about The SC cards and SC become tier 1/2, so lets see

DRK3

Forum veteran
Im already adjusting my meme decks to Quintuple Novigrad Justice / Waters of Brokilon, with the addition of Alissa :shrug:
Oh and Shupe Lippy now with Alissa, to see how many shupes i can play in a single game...

But i agree, she has the design that allows many possible memes but also that may become meta and be very problematic in so many ways that the devs didnt foresee.

When they can't be bothered to think of a fun new effect they always just give us cards that just repeat already played stuff.
The final goal is to reduce card diversity in games so you don't play 16 cards with unique effects, you play 1 card with one effect 16 times (obviously we're not there YET but it is the final objective).
They are going hard on this policy of enforcing repetition of effects and repeating one effect as many times as you can (this is at least what I concluded from my own observation mind you, my attempt at understanding).

What's going on guys?

Attachments

• PACK IS READY.png
    PACK IS READY.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • NO ITS NOT.png
    NO ITS NOT.png
    731.5 KB · Views: 59
Just another version of a bug that has existed since the first card drop. :shrug:
Don't trust the interface if it suggests something that makes no sense.

They are going hard on this policy of enforcing repetition of effects and repeating one effect as many times as you can
That is something I dislike about this expansion, too. Almost all of the new neutral cards, a lot of the ST cards, Fucusya, the last four NG cards etc.; it's just replay/reuse already existing cards.
I was hoping for more cards that have interesting effects, add something new to the game, or support existing archetypes like Torque, Rioghan or Havfrue Singer.

Last edited:

Thank tou cdpr!its incredible!!

Last edited:
I undesrtood your comments about roach and knickers, but for me 3 points are 3 points.

Someone can arguible The Tactical advantage with 5 points its not too much, but devs thinks it is.

So If Tactical advantage helps The Blue coin to win a round qithour goes card disvantage, roach and (or Plus) knickers help it too.

So i disagree Rio its good because He is a thinner too.

Its 8 non playable provision wich you need another card to summon from gy and you lose to summon another card.

Also, in a long round The rain efect will trigger equal, so, unless you need to kill something (or, of course you are in a short round or setup rain in The end of the round) i dont think his "Deploy" (i know its not Deploy) ability it is not so good.

So if you summon it with rite its 8 body for 16 provision and trigger some damage that could not trigger until The end of the round, and also a thinking.

Blightmakers are 10 provision cards (or Maybe 6,but I wont enter in The discussion If thinking a 4p card count its provisions) for 9 points and 2 damage. And you have 2 of them, its way better card.

I think in The beggening everyone will play fucusya with Rio but than they will see thats not worth The provisions cost.

With rite you can summon your Melusine that you already played in a later round and count its points, you can summon a jutta that you already played or Send to gy in a thinning card and a lot of other things, for me The 8 points and trigger some rain damage dont worthy it

Edit: i change my mind a little. As a finisher and One of the New 6p card in The board, Maybe its a Good card
Well, backing here to say.

As i put in my final edit in this post, i am playing with rio and the 6p new card and they are good indeed.

I was thinking in a long round the rain efect will work equal, but in fact, you can trigger all the rain in one turn its a huge tempo and saves the bleed..

Yes, i changed my mind, that combo its good

Anybody know were to obtain the 10500101 files for glusty, i replaced it with a mod, but the mod doenst work anymore and milling it and recrafting it doenst work. Same for endraga warrior. Can someone post these here? They are in the cardassets folder.

Anybody know were to obtain the 10500101 files for glusty, i replaced it with a mod, but the mod doenst work anymore and milling it and recrafting it doenst work. Same for endraga warrior. Can someone post these here? They are in the cardassets folder.
Not savvy in this regard, but how are you able to mod cards and not get banned?
[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely off-topic posts as well as other rule violations (such as publicly discussing moderation) will result in deletions and edits.
One post deleted.

I have a lot of fun playing with and against those meditative mages and the mushy truffle, it is easy to make a mistake on both sides (playing with or against it)! Nice one!

(@jed9653: just a cosmetic one, nothing cheaty of course.)

Top Bottom