Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

+
I kind of want to, but in a meta game way it feels like throwing creds away to the AI. If I don't pay him back what's the worst that can happen? (Knock on wood, for all I know he might hire goons to attack me later in the game) But I also feel like I should. Heck, maybe it leads to more missions or something.

You don't pay as much for his items though, and you can get the legendary hands for smart weapons before the rest of the city even opens up. I have a game right now where i'm trying to put off the main quest as much as possible. It hurts though. I miss my bike.

I kind of want to, but in a meta game way it feels like throwing creds away to the AI. If I don't pay him back what's the worst that can happen? (Knock on wood, for all I know he might hire goons to attack me later in the game) But I also feel like I should. Heck, maybe it leads to more missions or something.

I paid. Proceed long enough and eddies are cheap. I had 75k when I paid him back.

I went and paid him back. Once you do it opens up more stuff you can get from him, though after a little google-fu, some players say you can get the stuff from other ripperdocs anyway.

I don't know if you get better quality stuff from Vik ore if it's a little cheaper. But as JC_Denton_86 said I did it out of principle. I'll just have to smoke some scumbags to make the money back.

I did a bunch of side quests and paid him up front. Then I did some more and bought the rocket launcher.

That is loads of fun during the heist :)

I pay him twice -_- Before a surgery and even right after he done it. :D And i dont kidding. Probobly glitch :D That little greedy bastard. From that point i dont like Vik :disapprove::facepalm: And even when i pay him twice have no impact on the game. -_-

I did both the 'pay later' and 'pay right away' (via finishing some side missions before his quest), I don't think it affected the game in any way.
I pay him twice -_- Before a surgery and even right after he done it. :D And i dont kidding. Probobly glitch :D That little greedy bastard. From that point i dont like Vik :disapprove::facepalm: And even when i pay him twice have no impact on the game. -_-
Same...lost 42k and i was sooo pissed..

My Nomad V believes in maintaining rep, so she paid him to keep her rep from being tainted by running off on a deal.

My Streetkid will do it too for the same reason and also probably because going back with Vektor some.

And my Corpo will do it because happy ripperdocs don't "accidentally" slip when working on your tech.

My Nomad V believes in maintaining rep, so she paid him to keep her rep from being tainted by running off on a deal.

My Streetkid will do it too for the same reason and also probably because going back with Vektor some.

And my Corpo will do it because happy ripperdocs don't "accidentally" slip when working on your tech.
That makes sense. Why piss off the guy that does surgery on you

Top Bottom