Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

+

Guest 4406876

I did, I got an implant for free that I had to look for in his inventory without even knowing where, I just checked every section till I found it. Pat on the shoulder and move on.

I kind of want to, but in a meta game way it feels like throwing creds away to the AI. If I don't pay him back what's the worst that can happen? (Knock on wood, for all I know he might hire goons to attack me later in the game) But I also feel like I should. Heck, maybe it leads to more missions or something.
I really think you should pay it.. I did, didnt notice any benefits yet but im sure later in the game it will pay off.

Yes, i paid him back.

Ive made it a long term goal to perhaps transition to a completionist in CB2077. Paying Vik back is one small objective i can cross off the list. :)

$21k seems like a mountain of Eddies at the start of the game but there's more than enough to do in Watson alone to come up with that.

I also paid him back as it seemed appropriate but I don't know if there are any consequences if you don't.

The top cars cost in excess of 150K. I haven't actually seen what Aerondight costs..

But there is a hidden free black Caliburn in the game, saves you that couple hundred thou.

Yes, I did but since I have not played without paying him I dont know if theres a difference.

i paid him back, problem is i wasn`t able to find him ever again later.
These ripperdoc namless icons on the map ruined it for me :(

I always try to pay my debts as soon as possible so yeah, just by completing reported crime here and there 21K was not that difficult to earn.

If you pay him back, it unlocks hes services + adds some dialogue.

It's kinda neat considering how he supost to do something for V since he\she owe him 21k.

i did on first act. if you dont pay him back he doesnt do any ripper work on you. pretty much it i think.

Go ahead! Don't pay Vic back! YOU'LL just be more Eddies for me! :eek:

Actually........................yes; I did pay Vic back.

I kind of want to, but in a meta game way it feels like throwing creds away to the AI. If I don't pay him back what's the worst that can happen? (Knock on wood, for all I know he might hire goons to attack me later in the game) But I also feel like I should. Heck, maybe it leads to more missions or something.

I did.
It's pretty easy to get money in Cyberpunk tho.
Grind the side quests and side events, food is super expensive and bounceback can be found everywhere.

Sell everything, loot everything, you'll get a ton of money and xp quick.

I paid him back in Act 2, and when checking what he offers I found two pieces of cyberware that were marked as “Owned” that I know I didn’t pay for. Nice.

Top Bottom