Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

+
Nothing happens if you dont pay him, just cant use his services, but...Why wouldnt you though?. Once you get some perks in the crafting tree you can basically print money, and Vik is one among the small amount of people that are actually decent in Night City.

Kiroshi Mk3

Of course I pay him back. He says "this is the last time" when you get the mission. Meaning he helped us out before.

That and he saves us so many times, how could you not?

I enjoy some of the choices such as this. You don't have to, but V is kinda dick if they don't pay back. There's a few times this game gives you choices for your moral compass. Charles Buck anyone?

i did paid him and i was broke after that.. i had to do side quest though to gain money again...
You need prepared more money before paid him
Because you can buy Kiroshi Mk3 only at vik
Which is the only 3 mod slots Kiroshi, and vik also sell special eye mod such as 50% critical damage, you have 3 slot so triple it...

I paid him back pretty early on in the game , got my monies back up to a reasonable amount now but don't have many missions left story or sides

Which is the only 3 mod slots Kiroshi, and vik also sell special eye mod such as 50% critical damage, you have 3 slot so triple it...
yah I did prepared around 30,000 gran i think that time... then I was shocked the needed money was around 25,000 or 27,000 gran? if i remembered it right... but anyway, debt is paid anyway... :LOL:

Yeah man he's got some really dope stuff. got the best version of the smartlink and he's got some cool eye stuff too.
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure trajectory analysis doesn't stack which is lame. But there's some other cool stuff like threat detector I really like that one.

Last edited:
I kind of want to, but in a meta game way it feels like throwing creds away to the AI. If I don't pay him back what's the worst that can happen? (Knock on wood, for all I know he might hire goons to attack me later in the game) But I also feel like I should. Heck, maybe it leads to more missions or something.

😅 I still need to go get in the car with Dex for The Ride and Vik's been paid.

I'm a good friend to Vik. I paid him back.

Then I went through his computer and read his private messages before looting his shop of all the goods and shards that weren't bolted down.

Top Bottom