has anyone discovered any hacking going on?

+
has anyone discovered any hacking going on?

I was playing a few matches today and once noticed a repeat drain on some cards at the beginning of every round. after looking at his/her cards played there is was no card that would cause this? not the first time it has happened. Another time with no card being played by my opponent all my cards lost points. super random... i didnt have a chance to look at his deck but it was my final turn and he had none left... please tell me hackers are not ruining this game already!!! is there a way to report hacking?

mcbleak;n7748270 said:
I was playing a few matches today and once noticed a repeat drain on some cards at the beginning of every round.

What? Aren't you confusing the Nilfgaard passive ability that allows a mulligan (redraw) each round?

A bit of ball tampering here and there but all above board. What is a repeat drain? I don't know about the latter there but there is a link on the forums and in Treamayne signature. But you should probably get some screenshots and what not, more details for them to go on. And yeah 4RM3D explanation might fit the drain.

I've been hacking a lot lately

I really hate it..but it's a must

yeah..I'm getting over a cold tbough

mcbleak;n7748270 said:
I was playing a few matches today and once noticed a repeat drain on some cards at the beginning of every round.

this sounds like yennefer the conjurer.

mcbleak;n7748270 said:
Another time with no card being played by my opponent all my cards lost points. super random...

and this sounds like ocvist

i don't think there is such thing as hacking gwent... card games - most of the times - perform calculations inside the server; so in order to hack the game, they would have to alter files in CDPR's database... which would break the whole thing.

that's why hacking never happens in hearthstone, and most modern MOBAs/MMOs... FPSs mostly perform calculations in the PC of each user, due to the fast-paced nature of those games, and that's why they're hacked so often.

i think i found the issue... its that some cards dont say all the effects when you click on them... ive shot off an email with the specific cards...

Top Bottom