Has CD PROJEKT RED removed all of the ways to get down to lower part of map without quests

+
I understand why they did it but I am on my 21'st Playthrough and I really want to do this one without quests so i can find all of the shards and so on before i get to the end of the game.....speeding to the end just makes it to where their is nothing to do and till they add a way to reset the scanner things on the map that's what i want to do on this playthrough

Sorry, I don't really understand what do you mean :(
You talk about Watson lockdown during Act 1 or something else ?

Sorry, I don't really understand what do you mean :(
You talk about Watson lockdown during Act 1 or something else ?
yep i want to find a way around the lockdown so i can explore the whole map and just find all of the shards and so on and then do the quests

yep i want to find a way around the lockdown so i can explore the whole map and just find all of the shards and so on and then do the quests
As far as I know, the only way, I suppose it's still working in 1.5+, is to start as street kid and then use the TP point unlocked during the intro to pass through the Watson lockdown.
Maybe using the monrail to pass to the other side too.

As far as I know, the only way, I suppose it's still working in 1.5+, is to start as street kid and then use the TP point unlocked during the intro to pass through the Watson lockdown.
thanks I'll try the street kid one last time i did it port was on the map but I think i did something to mess it up ....thanks for reminding me
Post automatically merged:

btw the reason i want to do it is because I hate speeding through a game i want to explore lv up find everything lootable and then when their isnt anything left ....do quests lol

btw the reason i want to do it is because I hate speeding through a game i want to explore lv up find everything lootable and then when their isnt anything left ....do quests lol
You won't be able to find everything anyway, every legendary items on the map outside of Watson only spawn after the heist (so at the moment when Watson lockdown is disable and you're officially allowed to explore the whole map^^) :)

You won't be able to find everything anyway, every legendary items on the map outside of Watson only spawn after the heist (so at the moment when Watson lockdown is disable and you're officially allowed to explore the whole map^^) :)
thats alright not after the legendry's I just love to explore and hate being caged into one area
actually there is one item that is on the map but I'm not stupid enough to loot it...its the Sniper Rifle you get from beat the brats i remember doing as the person above describes and found it and was afraid if I looted it the quest would bug lol so their is some items but all im after is the shards and other stuff i learned along time ago on other games if you loot a quest item before the quest you tend to f yourself over lol

As for other encounter will be bugged like skippy who won’t talk until chapter 2 or meeting Johnny in the garage without having the relic yet.

also... I thought they fixed the coyote port long ago with 1.3x, no?

thats bs ...they patched it soon as you get to the bridge where the cops are it removes your marker from the map....i just dont get why they do that it dont hurt the game and people have to choose to do it .....they need to leave small stuff like this alone because it ruins the game for people that like to explore....i dont care if I have to glitch under the map im gonna find a way to the lower part of the map lol

Just do the missions that are required to unlock the city, and ignore whatever the stupid story is trying to get you to believe. That's what I do. Whenever story missions are necessary to open up something, or encounter a new character or faction, I just do those missions, fast forward through the nonsense "Relic" stuff, and ignore it. As far as I'm concerned, the relic and V's impending death aren't even in the game. They're just annoying typos and extraneous voice files that somebody carelessly put in the game and forgot to take out during the quality control process.

There was a way I tried for myself (but long ago, before 1.3 also, don't know if they messed with it) swimming in kabuki towards city center, one fast travel point would come up before V would be transported back. Check night city map on an unlocked map and see where there is a port in city center close to a beach in kabuki

PS - sorry maybe it was in little China

Top Bottom