Has it been that long already? (Old man being long-winded)

+
Has it been that long already? (Old man being long-winded)

So, I logged in for the first time here for quite awhile now. Up at the top was Notifications in red after logging in, seams I've been a member for over a year now. Just thinking about my train of thought about The Witcher in general back then would seam kinda amusing, while I view it as stupidity. Never knowing about The Witcher Universe, I was hooked on the game because of TW2:AoK for the 360. It was a free game for XBox Gold Members, so I gave it a shot on the words of the game summery, and in game pictures.

I will freely admit that since I am a normal male game player, seeing a hot, naked red-head a few times was one of the upper reasons for liking the game.
But it was also the almost parallel
world of TLotR that also kept me playing. That and the story of the game.

And when I say that as soon as the ending credits stopped for the game, I was instantly looking on the web to see if there was another game going to be released, you can surely believe that is what I did. And I wasn't disappointed either. I couldn't wait to get my hands on TW3:WH, oh what tails & characters would I encounter this time? When I realized that the release date was so soon after me finding out there was a 3rd game, I had to get to GameStop & pre-order it. Because I had no clue on how it was going to be received, was it going to sell out quickly or not? I couldn't take that chance, I also (to the dismay of another forum member, who is a great guy, just sucks that he can't play because of no Linux support) pre-ordered the expansion pass. Was supposed to get a Wolf's Head key chain with the pre-order, but never got it or offered to me. I didn't know about that part until it was too late & they were gone.

May 20th 2015, GAME ON! Nobody saw me for at least 3 months (outside of work that is), I can't recall how many days in a row I was awake playing it on my XB1. Being hyperactive, and a brain that won't shut down, I know it was a lot of days in a row. Then, like I do with everything I am interested in, I did a Google search to see if there was a forum board for the game series (obviously there was or I wouldn't be here typing this long post right now), and thus I registered my XB1 name DontBlnkBadWolf on July 16th, 2015.

I had fun in here for the first, almost, 3 months. Headbutted with @Dragonbird , got an infraction, for which I'm over that, I was stupid anyway. Hope she has been doing well, BTW. Then I saw a signature of one Mr. @Kallelinski and I quote:
The unfulfilled love between Yennefer and Ciri and an incomplete family. So, being a little curious, I clicked it. Boy did my world change, I had no idea that there were books about the monster slayer. And in my world, who the hell was I to care about Yennefer? Triss was my love, Yennefer was totally rude & bitchy. Triss, sweet & caring. Kallelinski suggested that I should get the books & read them, then I would find out about everything. He also said to me that if I were to still chose Triss, then it wouldn't be the first or the last time someone continued with Triss. He was/is used to it now. I didn't stop with the first book either, I read that book in 24 hours straight (Remember, can't sleep). But I wanted more, my God how I wanted more. Amazon didn't have the correct release by date order when I bought the, what I thought was the 2nd & 3rd books, Blood of Elves & Time of Contempt. First three pages in, I had to stop because the timeline was off. Shit! I had to wait till payday to buy the real 2nd book Sword of Destiny, what I had was the 3rd & 4 books. Oh well, at least I would have 3 books to read. 50 hours after getting the 2nd book, I was looking to find the 5th book, Baptism of Fire. And Amazon had a release date of 2016 for the 6th book!!! OMG!

Google saved the day. Found fan translated 6th book, The Tower of Swallows (Title here in the States). Then I found the fan translated versions for Lady of the Lake & Season of Storms. Then I felt it. The true love that Yennefer had for Geralt, it was there all along, I was just blind to it because of the hot red-head in the game. But Triss wasn't who she truly is in the books. The games got it wrong. I was wrong. I was just plain wrong.

After B&W was released I played through on my lvl 40 NG+ and chose Yen, though it was still hard to do because of how Triss is in the game. Finished the game with Yen. Then I stopped, put the game away....walked away from here as well. And I have made some good friends here: Kallelinski is one, then there is @YenneferB & @Raven-beauty (I'm a man, what else can I say besides I'm a sucker for women? LOL), I always liked talking to those 3. Before I finished B&W on XB1, I built a gaming PC & I got TW3 with everything. Haven't played it on the PC yet because I told YenneferB that I was going to walk away when I finished on XB1.

That was until I saw on The Nexus that somebody made an Enhanced Edition. So after all of this typing it all comes down to this:

I am BadWolf, and I just can't leave the White Wolf for good. No matter how empty I feel inside because there will be no more books, no more Geralt in anymore games from CDPR. I just can't leave a Universe that I felt a part of. A Universe that I truly cried while reading the deaths of deeply rooted characters in the books. Characters that no matter how much Geralt shouldn't be around them, they had honor & courage. They needed Geralt as much as he needed them. We all need Geralt, in our own way. For either to have a snifter of vodka with, or to kill our own personal monsters. And because of that, I can never really walk away.

And as always: Good Luck on your Path

BadWolf

P.S. please don't let this thread lie empty. Share a thought or 2. I only hope that this thread does not get merged into the middle of another thread where members will overlook my post.

Last edited:
@YenneferB It's good to see you.

I admit, I missed all of it. You, Kallelinski, the good messages in posts. sharing our thoughts and love of the Universe.

So while looking at PC mods for Fallout 4, I decided to check out TW3 Nexus. The mod of the Enhanced Edition looks amazing. I just have to come back.

@DontBlnkBadWolf

Welcome back! Although I am more lately a bit in spectate mode around here lol (I am a bit more active on tumblr these days).

And good to know you are coming back into the witcher. I tbh can barely play another game because of the witcher imao. It spoiled things for me. But I am currently playing through Blood and wine and the base game of TW3, this is pure for footage capturing this time (I learned how to make some good quality gifs lately).

PS please don't use comics sans again, it hurts my designer eyes xD

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh and also I totally relate to you about discovering the witcher books/novels (although I loved Yennefer very much already in TW3). Thanks to the advertisement in the Witcher 3 booklet. And then I bought most of the books (UK editions) until Babtism of fire. After that I decided to buy the Dutch ones aswel ^^.

But unlike you I still have to read the lady of the lake. I am just waiting for the official release, which isn't so long for me, it is going to be released on the 23third of September this year (in my native language, which I also prefer more then the English translation).

Oh and also I totally relate to you about discovering the witcher books/novels (although I loved Yennefer very much already in TW3). Thanks to the advertisement in the Witcher 3 booklet. And then I bought most of the books (UK editions) until Babtism of fire. After that I decided to buy the Dutch ones aswel ^^.

But unlike you I still have to read the lady of the lake. I am just waiting for the official release, which isn't so long for me, it is going to be released on the 23third of September this year (in my native language, which I also prefer more then the English translation).

Lucky you about The Lady of the Lake. There was a release date for the States for sometime in 2017, but now it no longer has a release date. Same as Season of Storms. The plan for that one was 2018-19. But I shall wait, even though I read them I want all the books on a bookshelf with the XB1 Game in the middle and the 2 un-opened Gwent Decks Sets on each end.

And I so hope that I get picked for the Beta testing of Gwent on line

hey bad wolf have you completed blood and wine?

exactly we all need Geralt in our own way, we've been through so many adventures for all these years , i can't just move on, i always come back to the witcher,
and yes, it's too bad there won't be any more games with geralt, that's the saddest part

i know about yen and geralt's true love, but no i wan to try a playthrough with triss and see what happens, i mean, she was in tw2 maybe there is some sort of connection

That wasn't a headbutt. ;)
And yes, thank you, I'm doing well. The scars are almost healed.

And welcome back!

Thank you for your post. I'm really glad that you are doing well. The term "Headbutted" was my watered down way of saying about it. No reason to rehash, just a "I know I fucked up" phrase.

hey bad wolf have you completed blood and wine?
Yes, I finished it on my XB1, and that's where I'll leave Geralt & Yen forever.

exactly we all need Geralt in our own way, we've been through so many adventures for all these years , i can't just move on, i always come back to the witcher,
and yes, it's too bad there won't be any more games with geralt, that's the saddest part

i know about yen and geralt's true love, but no i wan to try a playthrough with triss and see what happens, i mean, she was in tw2 maybe there is some sort of connection

Now that I have TW2 & TW3 on my gaming PC, I'm going to start from the beginning of TW2 so I can finally see what it's like to have my choices saved over to TW3. But this time (even though I know how she is in the books) I'm gonna choose that hot red-head. from beginning to end.

And now that I know someone is making "Farewell of the White Wolf" a TW2 mod/expansion, that would be the fitting end to the Universe that I love.

when i completed blood and wine and saw that last scene when geralt looks to me and smiles, that was so sad, i felt like he remembered our adventures together through all these years, it's so sad we never se him in new adventures,
but i hope we have a new witcher game after cyberpunk

when i completed blood and wine and saw that last scene when Geralt looks to me and smiles, that was so sad, i felt like he remembered our adventures together through all these years, it's so sad we never see him in new adventures,
but i hope we have a new witcher game after cyberpunk

His look was almost painful, like he was looking to us and saying goodbye to an old friend. We have all heard that CDPR will not continue Geralt's story but didn't say they wouldn't say no to another Witcher game in the future. Would it be cool to create your own protagonist? Sure it would, but in order to conform to the books/novels, we would have to start as a 8-10 year old child. But that is not what I am wanting, or playing as Lambert, Eskel or someone from another school.

I'm wanting the White Wolf, as it should be. Starting out in Blavikin, the playing out the whole scene as to how & why we met Yennefer. Even going to Cintra, being told by the Queen why we have to pretend to be somebody else.

That's what I'm looking for in more Witcher games. Does CDPR need a break from that franchise? Sure, everyone needs time off/away from things & people. Take a 5-10 year break, then come back to Geralt. There are still untold playable stories that can be created. And I am not saying that Geralt's story should never end, but it should end like in the novel, with all of the emotions that novel gave us.

Let us have the heartbreaking & wonderment if Geralt & Yen died at the end. That's how it should really be. I'm getting emotional right now because of remembering how I felt reading the last few paragraphs
@Raven-beauty don't open the spoiler tab, or anyone else for that matter. I'm talking about the novel Lady of the Lake and if you have yet to read it, then do not open the spoiler tab.

Since I am the OP, I don't think that we have strayed off topic, but I do not want to take it away from it too far. This thread is about the emotions that were given to us from the novels, games & even The Witcher Forums. For both the good & bad emotions. I'm sharing emotions with friends and meet some new ones that feel the same.

BadWolf (look @Raven-beauty , no more Comic Sans MS font ;D:respect:)

Last edited:
His look was almost painful, like he was looking to us and saying goodbye to an old friend. We have all heard that CDPR will not continue Geralt's story but didn't say they wouldn't say no to another Witcher game in the future. Would it be cool to create your own protagonist? Sure it would, but in order to conform to the books/novels, we would have to start as a 8-10 year old child.

I do not think that would be a requirement, and creating your own character does not necessarily mean being able to define his story from the beginning. The protagonist could still be pre-defined to some extent, but with more freedom given to the player for customization and role playing. While they are already existing characters, even someone like Eskel or Lambert would be an improvement over Geralt in that aspect.

I'm wanting the White Wolf, as it should be. Starting out in Blavikin, the playing out the whole scene as to how & why we met Yennefer. Even going to Cintra, being told by the Queen why we have to pretend to be somebody else.

Retelling the story that already happened in the books is probably not something CDPR would be interested in in my opinion. They wrote their own story since the beginning of the first game, and they seem to prefer making games where you can influence the story with your choices. However, a new Witcher movie based on the short stories seems to be in production, that might be what you are looking for (if I recall correctly, it will be released next year).

That's what I'm looking for in more Witcher games. Does CDPR need a break from that franchise? Sure, everyone needs time off/away from things & people. Take a 5-10 year break, then come back to Geralt. There are still untold playable stories that can be created. And I am not saying that Geralt's story should never end, but it should end like in the novel, with all of the emotions that novel gave us.

Geralt's story has already ended in the games. Of course, it did not end the same way as in the books (not to mention there are multiple endings), however, as I already mentioned, the games were not meant to be an adaptation or re-telling of the books' story. And the endings and overall story of the games' saga are fine as they are, it is time to move on to something new. It is better to end a series while you still want more, than when you realize it should have ended sooner. :)

@sv3672 I fully understand about what you and CDPR has said about the end of his story. And I'm not taking away from what they have accomplished in their own rights. But as an outsider that has only maybe played TW3, or maybe 2 & 3, some of the "nods" that relate to the books is somewhat lost on them. Oh sure, they may become a member on here to get some of the details, maybe pick up a book or too. But wouldn't it more interesting to be able to play out some of the story arcs from the books. The curing of the Zugal (or was it a Striga), that was really a Princess, or just going in to kill it? Or the helping of Dandelion who is having troubles with the djin but yet latter on in the story not uttering the words that would tie the fates of Geralt & Yennifer.

Or how about just killing that monster that showed up before midnight in the Cintrian Palace, or not getting involved at all never to claim the right of surprise? See how all of that can lead Geralt down a completely different path. Even going back and starting from The Last Wish, it can be done with the current way that games have been going towards, for each thing you do or don't do, it will play heavily towards other aspects in the game. And not to mention the ending of that game.

That is what I was meaning. Not following the novels word for word, but get it closer that explains why some choices were made or not made. As for the movie, I'm already cringing over it. I would have preferred it to be a complete CGI movie. I haven't trusted Hollywood for over 20 years, once they get their hands on a book franchise they become stupid, mindless money grabbers, without a thought of what the movie goers would care to see.

Movies that are currently in the writing stages or pre-productions: The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Stephen King's IT, Stephen King's Cujo (only it is going to be titled C.U.J.O. because it is a military robotic dog that starts a killing spree because of a glitch in the programming). Let's not even start on the New Ghostbusters. Hollywood ran out of ideas 30 years ago, and all of the "Millennials" are too blind or won't watch anything that was made before 2000, because they view anything before 2000 is crap and they make it better now.

Now if they would have announced that Peter Jackson was directing The Witcher movie, then I would feel a little better about it being live action. But I still don't trust Hollywood, they are going to destroy it and kill off the franchise for another 20-30 years.

I fully understand about what you and CDPR has said about the end of his story. And I'm not taking away from what they have accomplished in their own rights. But as an outsider that has only maybe played TW3, or maybe 2 & 3, some of the "nods" that relate to the books is somewhat lost on them. Oh sure, they may become a member on here to get some of the details, maybe pick up a book or too. But wouldn't it more interesting to be able to play out some of the story arcs from the books.

The game does clearly indicate in its credits that it is "based on the prose of Andrzej Sapkowski", so it is not like it is in any way hidden from the player that the books exist and provide a background to the games' story. Those who are interested can always read them to learn more about the lore, and many in fact do.

The curing of the Zugal (or was it a Striga), that was really a Princess, or just going in to kill it? Or the helping of Dandelion who is having troubles with the djin but yet latter on in the story not uttering the words that would tie the fates of Geralt & Yennifer.

There is already something like that in the first game with Adda, and you can also read about the last wish in one of the in-game books in TW3. There are many bits of lore in the various readables.

Or how about just killing that monster that showed up before midnight in the Cintrian Palace, or not getting involved at all never to claim the right of surprise? See how all of that can lead Geralt down a completely different path. Even going back and starting from The Last Wish, it can be done with the current way that games have been going towards, for each thing you do or don't do, it will play heavily towards other aspects in the game. And not to mention the ending of that game.

Even if they did allow choices in such a "prequel" game, it would still have to deal with an already existing story and a known and well defined future. Thus, it would be obvious when a choice diverges from the already written path and when it does not, which would make the choice less meaningful. That is probably one of the reasons why the games were written as sequels, starting from the time of Geralt's death (?) in Rivia, in addition to wanting to tell an original story, albeit with a pre-defined past.

That is what I was meaning. Not following the novels word for word, but get it closer that explains why some choices were made or not made.

If there were unlimited resources available for making games only for the purpose of better explaining the books, then such games might have been interesting. But more realistically, I would rather have the resources spent on new stories like Cyberpunk 2077. The books will always exist, and for those who want to know everything about them, there will never be a substitute to actually reading all the novels.

I thank you for your thoughts, they were very well thought out. In the end we are both going to be in a disagreement. Yes, I know that there are a lot of things in the game that refer to the Universe of The Witcher, never said that there wasn't. I myself have no interest in playing CP2077 the concept of it seams quite boring to me. I'm more of a history person than a futuristic person. I am more into wanting what I have been saying. I have countless times thanked CDPR for what they have done, but outside of The Witcher, I won't be purchasing anything else from them. If, and only If they do make another Witcher Universe game, my opinion would be for me not to get it either, unless it deals with Geralt. So, yes that does mean I won't be purchasing anything at all from them, because there is no more Geralt.

Yes, we know how it ends, we know what happens in the books. But I'm more of a guy that questions, how did this all come to be this way? And why can't we play it out and make the same or not the same choices. So what if the 3 games are leading up towards the end, since CDPR took it as artistic interpretation on how they viewed the Universe, it doesn't mean that the past can't be an artistic interpretation of the past books. Which is why (I won't say prequel, that is a term used way too many times) I would go for the history of the story line. So yeah, we won't see eye to eye on this one. But, No harm, no foul.

Anyway, I know all of this has been discussed on other threads, and I was trying to avoid it being in here, to keep it from being merged into the other discussion threads.

Holy Shitsnacks!

I have to be dreaming. While looking up Skyrim mods on the Nexus, I thought about trying to search for anything that closely resembles The Witcher. That's when I said "Holy Shitsnacks!"

Evidently CDPR granted permissions to use The Witcher in Bethesda games? I had seen that one person had shared a personally, and professional, letter from the law firm that represents CDPR grating permission for use in FO4, but had no idea The Edler Scrolls also. There are, like, at least 30 mods for Skyrim. Including followers, background objects, swords....if you can think of it, it's more and likely a mod for Skyrim.

So if this is honestly legitimate, then I can be Geralt in Skyrim. I have yet to play my copy of Skyrim on my PC, but now I can't wait.

Great Post! As i am kinda new in this Forum, i didn't really know that you made already the same post!

But for me, to share some thoughts too, everything needs an End. Even the best Stories. I mean we can be really, really lucky that CDPR continued The Witcher.
No Journeys keep on forever, it is sad, but it is how it is!

And you have to keep in mind that we are always thinking as The Witcher fans, but CDPR are thinking as a Company! And you need to change things as a Company!
But nevertheless, we got at least Gwent for now and the Movie...omg...i hope it will be good!

And as you said in 5-10 years we will probably get a new Witcher! But who will be the Main Characters? I don't know. And we won't know it in 5 years i guess.
(I would prefer Ciri :p )

Evidently CDPR granted permissions to use The Witcher in Bethesda games? I had seen that one person had shared a personally, and professional, letter from the law firm that represents CDPR grating permission for use in FO4, but had no idea The Edler Scrolls also. There are, like, at least 30 mods for Skyrim. Including followers, background objects, swords....if you can think of it, it's more and likely a mod for Skyrim.

So if this is honestly legitimate, then I can be Geralt in Skyrim. I have yet to play my copy of Skyrim on my PC, but now I can't wait.

Wait?! What!

...*installs Skyrim again*...

Thank you.

Always a pleasure to see that someone discovers the same love for something what you already love for years. That this is more than just another game, more than just another book series and I helped that person to discover this joy.

How many people just played Witcher 3, because it was the newest hot shit and went on to the next blockbuster and forgot Witcher 3 long ago again? How many even finished the game in the first place? According to steam achievements a shocking huge number starts a game, but never finishes it. I have 250 hours on Witcher 3....

We even have seen it here in the forum, soooo many new registrations, but with each month less and less were coming back to the forum. While I also take a break from time to time, I will always come back sometime. I love the witcher universe way too much for that and I spent way too much time here in the forum to miss on it too long.

Even when the first expansion was released, the activity here in the forum went back to what it was before Witcher 3 was released. All the more it is nice to see people registered from 2015 and still browsing here, because that means that these games and books were more than another game or book for them. It wasn't just one of many and maybe I am among those, who convince them about that fact.

In the last few years I guess I repeated this or that several times by now, but I think one of my biggest motivations (even long before Witcher 3 was released) was to win people over to play all games and read all books, so they can enjoy the games on a whole new level and because I just know that whoever likes 1 game or 1 book, will love the other medium too. Why? Because it was always like this.

This picture is from a time, when Witcher 2 wasn't even announced.

I had and still have such a huge enjoyment with this franchise and I want to share this with others, who think reading so many books isn't worth it or replaying an old game from 2007 isn't worth, it is worth it. I wished I could read the books or play the games for the very first time, those people have no idea what they are in for and what they are missing out by not playing/reading it.

I have such a huge joy with this franchise and while I still do enjoy everything, I think it is an even greater joy to see someone experience the same joy as I did and still do, because you convinced him to just try it. Or to be more specific as you did make people realize that Yennefer is not just a bitch, that there is more than just a lover behind her, just like Ciri is more than just a foster-daughter. I guess that is also a rather personal motivation and less a general one.

Something I said few times by now but it is just how this ride of joy begun for me and it's also the reason why I want others to discover this joy, too.

It weren't the games originally which convinced me to register here, but the books. Don't get me wrong, it's not because the game couldn't convince me, but because the books showed me how many-layered, complex and deep the games actually are. I didn't realized the whole size of the games until I read the books.
The games (1 and 2) were only the tip of the iceberg, the books. After reading the books it was like playing two new games, even though I already finished them before that. I have seen the games from a whole new perspective, the perspective which also the people at CDPR had. And even though Witcher 3 wasn't even announced back then, I just knew that it will come one day, because whoever read the books and made such games just wants to make a true successor to the books and that's just Witcher 3. Witcher 1 and 2 were just the prelude for the real deal.

I finished the books within a month, I read the last books within a week (and if you know the books, you know the last books are almost twice as long as the first ones), almost no sleeping, no eating, just reading and replaying the games within 2 weekends and then spending countless hours here in the forum, literally whole nights.

So the combination of both moved me to register here. So seeing people who refuse to read the books for whatever reason, argh, it's like they prevent themselves having a ride of joy. For me personally The Witcher is Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Elder Scrolls Series in one thing from the sheer importance in terms of fantasy books and games.

So about Witcher 3 in general, I probably could write a whole essay about my ride of joy, but I just can't right now, that would blow up my post to dimensions I can not forsee...just look at my other threads and just try to imagine what I could post :D

....while I am not 100% perfectly fine with everything and maybe I am not the biggest Yen-fan (though some would argue otherwise, but I have no problem with that =D), I am by no means a small one, and I freaking loved what they did with her and Geralt (and also the tiny bits with Geralt, Ciri and Yen). It is almost exactly how I wanted it to be and when I finished the main game, I had a big fat smile on my face and teary eyes, even more after BaW. Well, there is this thing with Ciri, but that's why it isn't 100% perfectly fine and I still hold a grudge about that to be honest....

And that's also another reason for me to try convincing people to read the books, because if such a hardcore fan like me, overanalyzing everything afterwards in every detail, is enjoying it to such a degree, I am certain that others will share this feeling, if they decide to just let it happen.

Every time I see a post about someone starting to read the books or already finishing them, I know s/he will have a chance to see what I see and to feel what I feel, joy and maybe it even develops into a passion. It already happened quite often here.

I just wished we could see more, more of them, now when we finally have all 3 together again, but I also understand that they need a break, however a witcher game without Geralt and now even without Yen and Ciri isn't the same anymore for me. If at all I wished they make a remake in 5-10 years and do a fresh start from the end of the books. With little Ciri in her teens and not Ciri in her 20s.

Witcher 1 and 2 were just intermissions, in retrospect they felt like 2 big short stories, while 3 was a true successor to the books. Why not start a new trilogy, but this time without amnesia? A true new start, especially now when CDPR have all the means and time they can get?

I wouldn't say no to be able to play what happened in the books, geez, replaying the real Last Wish would be just awesome or the jolly ride Geralt had with his companions towards Nilfgaard or or or or....., but I think CDPR also wants to do some of their own and that wouldn't be possible by replaying the books.

Geralt is THE witcher, Yennefer is HIS soulmate and Ciri is THEIR destiny. Geralt, Yennefer, Ciri and the books in general showed me that and the game let me roleplay it, be part of it.

I never want to see a game again with only one of them, but without the others. Not just because of the books, but foremost because of the Witcher 3 itself, because now I know what CDPR is capable to do with those three characters and I never want to miss again what I experienced in Witcher 3 with those three.

Hell, now it is even longer than I actually wanted it, I guess I could just write the whole essay next time....

The way I see it Geralt to Witcher is like Arnold to Terminator.

They made Terminator Salvation without Arnold, but although it was a decent movie it didn't feel right. Arnold was missed. It was like the movie had no soul without Arnold, and It didn't feel like a terminator movie. They brought Arnold back in Genisys, and although Salvation was arguably a superior movie the fans were happier with Genisys.

So I think even if Geralt isn't in Witcher 4, he'll be back for Witcher 5 if there's one.

Top Bottom