Has the balance been addressed yet (is the game hard enough/challenging)?

+
I remember reading when this first came out that it was way too easy. I like a challenge. Has this been fixed yet? I want to play!

This issue was addressed a few weeks ago, yes.
Thronebreaker is more challenging now, but it‘s still rather easy to be honest.

Also make sure you've installed the update, if you don't make automatic updates turned on.

This question reminds me of how well they balanced Witcher 3's difficulty. Technically the game is easy even on the hardest setting because of the roll maneuver, however, if you want a harder game you can simply choose not to use it.

[...] roll maneuver.

Dammit, now this is stuck in my head.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
That is me with even an L5 Wolf.

To be honest, that is W2. In W3, if you roll, you are screwed. You have to dodge. I still remember the moment when I realized Dodge (W3) is the new Jump (W2) when I started with W3 (as always on the hardest difficulty) and got my a$$ handed over to me by wolves. After that, it is a pleasant drive.

That is me with even an L5 Wolf.

To be honest, that is W2. In W3, if you roll, you are screwed. You have to dodge. I still remember the moment when I realized Dodge (W3) is the new Jump (W2) when I started with W3 (as always on the hardest difficulty) and got my a$$ handed over to me by wolves. After that, it is a pleasant drive.

Did you do a New Game + ? Without dodging? It's like Pro Mode. I discovered New Game + is where the real game begins.

Top Bottom