Has the issue of creating a second V without erasing your original V been fixed?

+
Hi all.

When I first got this game I started 2 different Vs. One Corpo and one nomad. As I built both up, the nomad character saves were completely erased. This was highly frustrating and I had to move on with just my Corpo character.

Now that I've won the game and tried some of the different endings with that Corpo character, I want to try running a street kid life path. But will my Corpo character be erased as I progress or has this issue been fixed? Worked a bit too long and hard on that Corpo V to have it tossed and want her around for the DLC releases.

The manual saves won't be erased, insofar as my experience, but the automatic saves will be. So make sure to manually save the Corpo before you start your next. On PC, the best thing to do is find where your saves are stored in your computer and back them up.

I accidentally lost progress on my Corpo so I've been on top of that.

Okay then this is great news because I have become a manual save addict. I just didn't trust the game enough to rely on auto saves after it crashed out on me in a few main missions. But that came after I lost the nomad character. Onwards with the street kid life path. Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom