Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

+
^ Guess they are putting the UK preorders as priority without taking into consideration the date the preorders were made (I'm curious when you preordered your CE).

I ordered mine almost a year ago. According to Gamestop it shipped this afternoon.

I had a number of less than kind words for them for not getting the game to me in time for launch, but they offer nothing.
They won't refund the expensive shipping and they don't offer any sort of download service for when their negligence gets things out late.

So lesson learned late is better than not at all. I'll never be a Gameslop customer again.

also if anyone wants one. collector's editions are still in stock for ps4 and xbone on bol.com but don't know if they ship outside the netherlands, since shipping is free

Last edited:
Yup, doesn't seem to matter when you pre-order, kinda feel bad now lol.

well who knows, doesn't need to mean anything. It can be that they have enough and shipments abroad will come later. Can be that abroad shipments are separate contingent and were stuck somewhere in transit....

Let's keep faith :)

They wont be shipping today in Canada as its Victoria Day. Probably ships tomorrow for those that didnt get it shipped on Friday. Mines still stuck in Toronto at the purolator sort facility.

I've been refreshing my Email & GameStop site in the hopes of seeing that my CE has shipped. It's now 7:00pm and paranoia is starting starting set in. I hope it ships soon, and that they don't screw me over at the last second.

Nono..total was 157 pounds..back when I preordered it (7june 2014) with priority express (that was it was called then apparently)..it was 177 pounds.

They've updated since and I had to switch it manually from normal delivery to expedited delivery.
Item(s) Subtotal:
£108.33
Postage & Packing:
£18.87
Total Before VAT:
£127.20
VAT:
£30.53
Total:
£157.73
Grand Total:
£157.73

ah my bad. however after just coming home from the shops to pick mine up I can see how it would potentially cost that much, this thing is hhhuuuuuuuuge!

Well... I'm in the land known as Texas, pre-ordered the collector's edition for PC from Game Stop (almost a year ago now?), no special shipping, and it's scheduled to be here Wednesday. I can't take off work like I had hoped anyway... The anxiety is building and building. I think I'm going to explode if I can't play it tomorrow. Here's hoping they're over estimating? : , D

I got a confirmation for a tracking number about 10 hours ago. Scanned at Kentucky around 6 hours ago and finally departed just about an hour ago. Estimated arrival date (Early) at Wednesday. Actual arrival date estimated at Thursday. Really considering giving it a pirate and playing for like 3 hours to test performance and calm my hype.
Also FUCK CDPR THEY'RE SUCH HUGE PIECES OF SHIT FOR FINALLY SHOWING VES AND ROCHE AND EVERYONE I LOVED FROM TW2.
They hyped me up more than they ever did with their 10/10 cinematic trailer or informative gameplay trailer. Dick fucking move :fury:

New York here, ordered a CE off of GameStop (more like BadStop am I right?) still not shipped, order status listed as 'Open'. Rest in pasta

Mine finally shipped, can't wait for tomorrow.

adamgranato said:
New York here, ordered a CE off of GameStop (more like BadStop am I right?) still not shipped, order status listed as 'Open'. Rest in pasta

I'm over in Philadelphia and they shipped mine at 8:30PM. So maybe your's will be shipped soon.

Top Bottom