Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

+
My CE is confirmed as being in transit as of 8.30 this morning from Amazon UK, so all being well I should receive it tomorrow. Yay, can't wait! Hope everyone else waiting on tenterhooks gets theirs in time too.

Mine has not yet been dispatched from Amazon UK yet and I wonder if I should wait a couple of hours more before contacting them. :-/

Dispatch estimate: Monday, 18 May 2015
Delivery estimate: Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Hopefully its dispatched sometime today :(
Collectors edition from amazon.co.uk

I am also getting nervous now. Called bol.com (dutch retailer) had a (pardon my french) 'useless' conversation that lasted about 2 minutes. Point is they don't know when it will be shipped, if it was even at bol.com or if it will be cancelled. All they know is that the date the game comes out is the 19th. So no delivery or dispatch time etc.
Why does this release feel so ****** unorganized. Maybe I'm following this game a bit to closely, but man.. with all the stores releasing the game early and rumours going around. Feels like a colossal *** up.

Delivery estimate: Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Hopefully its dispatched sometime today :(
Collectors edition from amazon.co.uk

Delivery estimate: Wednesday, 20 May 2015 - Friday, 22 May 2015 (I'm in Romania)

I really hope they haven't screwed us on this one. >.>

Reading posts here, I come to a conclusion that Amazon UK didn't dispatch mostly/only shipments outside UK... I hope we will still get our copies and not be told that item is out of stock... I ordered my copy on June 5, 2014

I'm also waiting for my Witcher 3 CE from amazon.co.uk.
This is the answer I got from amazon.co.uk help center about my delivery which also hasn't been dispatched yet:

I'm sorry to hear that your order has not been dispatched yet and for the delay in dispatching your order

I've checked your order, and have found that "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC DVD)" has been delayed in the dispatch process. I’ve made our Fulfilment Centre aware of this delay and they’re processing your order. Once it’s been dispatched, we’ll send you an e-mail confirming the date, contents, and method of delivery. If you haven’t received this confirmation e-mail within 48 hours, please let us know by replying to this e-mail and we’ll investigate further. However, I’m confident your order will be on its way before this.

Seems to me a bit like a templated answer. We'll see later today.

Mine CE could not be shipped because there was something wrong with the credit card (all I can think of is some e-payment limitations set by my bank).

/after a coupe of hours and a call to my bank: Payment done. Now I just have to wait my CE!

Mine CE could not be shipped because there was something wrong with the credit card (all I can think of is some e-payment limitations set by my bank).

/after a coupe of hours and a call to my bank: Payment done. Now I just have to wait my CE!

And did you also order yours from amazon.co.uk?

Yes, I ordered from amazon.co.uk almost one year ago (wow!!!!)
Now it says
Dispatch estimate: Tuesday, 19 May 2015
Delivery estimate: Thursday, 21 May 2015 - Saturday, 23 May 2015 Order Received - 8 June 2014 18:22
We are processing your parcel now. We'll send you an e-mail when it's dispatched. You can still request cancellation if you’ve changed your mind.

Yes, I ordered from amazon.co.uk almost one year ago (wow!!!!)
Now it says

What a bunch of liars :( ..I ordered mine on 7 June 2014 and we're form the same country..and I don't have that message with processing.

Order Received - 7 June 2014 01:08
We've received your order but we haven't started preparing it for dispatch yet. The amount of time your order spends in this status can vary based on the availability of the item/s and the selected delivery option.

This is what I got..what a bunch of bs.

Mine still says Dispatch Estimate: 18.05

Order Received - 5 June 2014 21:17
We've received your order but we haven't started preparing it for dispatch yet. The amount of time your order spends in this status can vary based on the availability of the item/s and the selected delivery option.

So, they don't seem to be processed in the order they were received.
What a bunch of liars :( ..I ordered mine on 7 June 2014 and we're form the same country..and I don't have that message with processing.

Order Received - 7 June 2014 01:08

This is what I got..what a bunch of bs.

Yes, but seeing how big the package is and beeing afraid that the postal service might "lose" it I changed the delivery method from normal (5-8 days) to fast (2-3 days). So most probably Amazon is processing those as high priority due to the shipping constraints.

Yeah, I also changed my delivery method to Expedited delivery a couple of days ago. And it's in the same status as before.

Yes, but seeing how big the package is and beeing afraid that the postal service might "lose" it I changed the delivery method from normal (5-8 days) to fast (2-3 days). So most probably Amazon is processing those as high priority due to the shipping constraints.

I've had priority express at first and then i changed it a few weeks before to expedited delivery after someone told me that I should update it so I don't pay 25 pounds extra (priority express claimed I had to pay 175 pounds..now it's expedited delivery at 157) (which is the same 2-4 days)..and the fastest I can get it.

I emailed Amazon UK yesterday because I was also getting antsy as mine was supposed to be dispatched on Saturday. They told me demand for The Witcher 3 had been higher than they had anticipated, that their suppliers had been held up, and they were working through the orders on a first-come-first-served basis. On that premise, anybody who ordered in June should be first on the list, and presumably the extra time you have to wait is for shipping to your country. It does seem that everybody has received a different answer, though.

Top Bottom