Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

+
Mine is in and I'm generally pleased....accept with Geralds face it's a bit uhm.....well I know he's a mutant and all but this is well....see for yourself:

http://imgur.com/rCJ1UHM,bSfqez1,22nnukY#0

---------- Updated at 07:04 PM ----------

Considering the issue with some people having very bad quality statues: Should I cancel my order while I still can, or is this a rare and minor problem ?

The rest of the set is really nice and even tho the face tends to be screwed up a bit from the distance you would normally see the statue it looks fine. It kinda depends how much you want the CE, you won't be able to get your hands on another one if you cancel it.

I ordered 6th june of 2004 and I'm on the same boat.

Amazon just says to wait until 22 May - 26 May and guarantees that I will get the my collector's. They also admitted they didn't have any stock.

I highly doubt it since it has been sold out for months. How are they going to get more if there aren't any?

To think I went with Amazon because my local shops usually fails with collector's editions....

It's obvious what Amazon have done and it's really fucking shady. Those who ordered earlier got it at a lower price. They only charge when they dispatch, so they've sent out those who paid more first. That or they decided to do it randomly which I highly doubt.

I have to agree, this seems to be the case.

I paid the cheaper £94 for the PC CE from Amazon UK, and received mine around 2 or 3pm this afternoon. While I am a little disappointed in the paint job on the model, I am still happy I bought it.

I paid the cheaper £94 for the PC CE from Amazon UK, and received mine around 2 or 3pm this afternoon. While I am a little disappointed in the paint job on the model, I am still happy I bought it.

Oh well then I stand corrected! The way they are sending them out seems to be completely random.

I'm going to get a friend to re-paint the statue if I ever get my CE.

No news, yet. Can I ask you when you performed your order?

I pre-ordered on the first day of the announcement: 5 June 2014.

Was also chatting with support, but they are no help at all. Who knows what happened, because they seems to shipped the game on random basis or who knows ...

Did you pay the cheaper price of £90something? They changed it pretty quick afterwards.

Nope, I paid £116 for it, but I guess if @wertwow got his, it's really just luck o' the draw.

Though truth be told, with the pictures we've seen of the Geralt figure, I can't say I'm too excited about it anymore one way or the other. That thing was the reason I wanted the CE in the first place - I already got the game on GOG last night.

Finally some news (although Geralt's face makes me a bit skeptical about the worth now - I mainly wanted the statue and the medallion). I ordered in June, shortly after the CE became available in Canada.

Since EB Games Canada still did not show my order on their website, I had to email them again today. Apparently it shipped Friday evening via Purolator from Brampton. Delivery expected Thursday. So I guestimate it should arrive that day or earlier (Purolator shouldn't be that frickin slow to my town). Really, they should have shipped it earlier given that it was a long weekend and Canadian mail is hardly better than pony express.

News following my first post, as Zoltan would say, "It got fucked", EB didn't updated my billing info properly when I changed them a few months ago (having initially pre-ordered in 2014), resulting in the cancellation of my order, yay... -_-

They patented a possible but no guaranteed solution if I order the regular game and call them, but fuck it, Ill use the code I got with my GPU, then proceed to buy the medallion and the World of Witcher limited edition from Jinx, was to be my first CE but I'm a bit down right now, and with the whole statue issue many people seems to have, I have lost interest, too bad...

Ill try my luck again with Cyberpunk 2077.

I got mine from EB games in Sydney yesterday and all the game discs were the same files, so wasnt able to install the game. Thankfully I was able to redeem the code through GOG and 27GB later I was able play.

the box itself was so full of awesome the inconvenience was less annoying more strangely comical,

Nope, I paid £116 for it, but I guess if @wertwow got his, it's really just luck o' the draw.

Though truth be told, with the pictures we've seen of the Geralt figure, I can't say I'm too excited about it anymore one way or the other. That thing was the reason I wanted the CE in the first place - I already got the game on GOG last night.

^^This!
I am also not excited anymore about the CE and figure. I was so pissed few days ago when Amazon UK didn't ship my CE, but now.... I am not sure I want it anymore, and truth to be told, if they do not get me the CE I will not be sad at all.... Why make such a low quality of figure is beyond me, because real fans and collectors would pay at least 50% more to get quality...

Amazon uk here, ordered 6th june 2014.

Changed to dispatching now check your order status!!

Hmmm still saying May 26th. Please post if you get it :)

I am checking pictures of the figures that people got... man I am so disappointed by CDPR. People got some really bad looking figures. This should not have happen :(

---------- Updated at 09:40 AM ----------

Just got mail from the amazon support:
--------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Further to your E-mail, I have received an update from our Fulfilment team regarding Order No:

Our Fulfilment team replied us that,This is expected to dispatch on or before the 21/5/15 via UPS_EXPRESS_SAVER_EU_ROW.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will let you know how it develops further.

It would be nice if they upped my shipping too.

They charged me already, so I guess this is still actually happening.

Wll my order page still didn't change. Maybe it will be later today.

I originally oped for 1 day shipment to Germany which was ca. 25 GBP, but because of the mess-up they decided not to charge me for shipping. So my price is 94,20 GBP

Just had a new email form amazon. It's says now its gonna be delivered on may 22. Lets see if they can keep up this time.

Top Bottom