Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

+
So mine finally turned up this morning only a day late. Really sucks for you guys who havnt had your's yet its so awesome. I pre-ordered mine on the 13th of may after game declined mine (UK) so it does seem random.

Nothing to kill your excitement than having a broken statue tho right...

Good job i had some extra strong glue around to fix it, Can only tell from this now i had to repair it.

So mine finally turned up this morning only a day late. Really sucks for you guys who havnt had your's yet its so awesome. I pre-ordered mine on the 13th of may after game declined mine (UK) so it does seem random.

Good job i had some extra strong glue around to fix it, Can only tell from this now i had to repair it.

Uhh.. sorry to hear your figure is broken... I saw quite a few posts on forums from ppl that are in same situation as you.

I just got confirmation that my order is dispatched: Your Amazon.co.uk order of "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt..." has been dispatched. I should get it tomorrow. I just hope the figure will be in one peace...

ordered mine last thursday from amazon.uk after game cancelled it. and its just arrived!!

chose the free delivery option aswell, so it is definitely completely random which order they despatched in.

those who haven't had it despatched yet, i'm hoping you are asking for your delivery cost to be reduced/cancelled due to its lateness. I certainly wouldnt be paying for delivery if free delivery gets it there quicker.

Awesome, my CE copy was just handed over to UPS. Weird, because they initially said it would be dispatched/arrive (i'm not sure which) on the 26th of May.
I'll find out in a few days. I hope it arrives safe and sound.

Something is definitely happening at amazon now, because i had also the delivery to 27th and i just checked my order status now and it seems that it was changed to 22th and that my card was billed so i think they will send it since they billed me.

Got mine 1 day late as well.
Shitty for my Let's Play, but well, I an start it now so I'm happy. Just gotta run a few tests.

As for the broken statue, I'd blame it on the shipping company, dammit those people don't take great care with their packages, sometimes just throw them in the truck, I hat that seriously.

At least you got a great memory and a story to think about when you look at the statue. How you were disappointed it was broken but didn't give up and just fixed it yourself. I think if the glue is strong enough It'll hold just fine. I mean it's not like you throw that thing around all the time.
I like to see things positive, and in your case, the broken part just made your statue even more unique then it already was. ;)

That Collectors Edition though..... I couldn't believe my eyes when it came to me. That thing is SO BIG. And the autographs on the top :D Just made me happy. I'm gonna do an unboxing of that gem some time soon.

Ordered mine at amazon uk june last year, now they tell me I'll get it the 29th at best. Wtf?

Don't worry people, I am sure that is a mistake. Amazon.co.uk told me I'd get the CE at May 21st and it already arrived at May 20th so I am sure that the numbers are somehow wrong. The only reason I can imagine is that they are not sure when you get the thing so they purposefully try to protect themselves by telling you it comes later than it probably does.
Happens a lot with cross-country shipments.

Hold out there.

PS: For all who already have it. Did you also get that "Remaining installation time 180 minutes" at the beginning and totally freaked out before it dropped down again? I did.....

Last edited:

Pretty sure you're entitled to a replacement with proof of purchase [they replaced broken busts for TW2 anyway]. Shoot an email to media@cdprojektred.de and see how that goes

Got an email update today to say the date had been changed to tomorrow, then about half an hour later they confirmed that it had been shipped! Along with my game guide!

Not looking forward to the statue, but looking forward to everything else :)

mine was possible to arrive on saturday since it got shipped on friday.
didn't work out but ohwell monday would still have been early.
but the post went on strike.
the same was on tuesday.
and today they couldn't deliver it, probably cause they couldn't work off the load from the last two day, though in my opinion they were just lazy, alot of people have to work more and longer than they do.
Let's hope for tomorrow...

Whats happening with the forums ? not loading completely ?!

Same issue here. Ordered onm 7 june 2014. Online chatted with them since 19 may. They said at first that they dont have it in stock right now. (i thought why, its frecking amazon...if they dont have it in stock). Then then after a online chat i got the amazon enquity and there said that if i dont get a dispatch mail or some sort until 26 may i should chat them again. Thats almost one week ahead. ?!

Ok i can admin they probably have a stock issue, but i hope they dont trick us and in the end to leave us empty handed...

Also,the last online chat i've did was, like, wait another 24-48 hours then check again..

So what ? 24-48 more hours or 26 may ?!

Also they said that they will make it sure will dispatch within the time frame, which on my order is this saturday !

So whats to believe ? Any amazon uk pro's here ?

Last edited:
They kept telling me the same thing but i dont think they are really connected any way on live chat because they just send an email to the team telling them to send your order they dont actually have any contact with them it seems.
All they do is check your order and tell you its coming when i had my last chat the woman said "yes from our side everything seems like its going normal and will be dispatched in the time frame"

Luckily mine did but they just seem to go off what your order already says

Mine was shipped today. I checked the tracking number and it seems to be shipped from Spain. I really hope I'm not getting it translated in spanish...

Anyone else bought from amazon uk but is getting it sent over from spain?

Mine was shipped today. I checked the tracking number and it seems to be shipped from Spain. I really hope I'm not getting it translated in spanish...

Anyone else bought from amazon uk but is getting it sent over from spain?

Mine was sent yesterday and according to the tracking info it is sent from UK. I it now out for delivery, and I should get it in a few hours. I will inform you,

---------- Updated at 08:33 AM ----------

I just received my CE. Everything is fine, and figure is looking OK.

Nice chatting...amazon are't they great ? :)

Haripriya: Hello, my name is Haripriya.
Me: Hello, yesterday i was told that my item which is delayed, will dispatch very soon. Today i must ask again. When is this "very soon" ? A friend already got his same item dispatched yesterday in the evening...
Haripriya: I certainly understand your point.
I'll check this for you
Me: i really losing my patience here...
Haripriya: I certainly understand your point. I'm checking this for you.
Please allow me a minute.
Thank you very much for waiting.
I've checked this for you. Could you please confirm whether you've changed the payment plan on this order?
Me: No, didnt changed the payment, i've added another credit card
but on this order the payment is on 0447 card
if its some problem with 0447 card i can switch to the credit card...
Haripriya: No. There is no problem with the payment card.
I've checked this for you and the items will be shipped on the basis of first come and first out basis.
I also, see that the dispatch issue is currently being looked into by my colleague Gemma. Once we receive update regarding the delay, we will notify you via e-mail. I see that our colleague has forwarded the issue to the relevant team to look into this and resolve this at the earliest.
Me: Ok, but my pre-order was launched pretty early, i saw people on some forums with pre-orders, older than my, and they got dispatched...
Haripriya: I understand however, when we receive orders the items will be dispatched on the basis of first come and first serve basis. As this is an automated process, the system will process according to the list it was updated on the system. Also, in case for some orders if the payment got declined before dispatching or the payment card gets changed or updated then the order will get delayed.
Me: Thing is ur colleague Gemma told me that the dispatch will be after a week, yesterday somebody told me that the dispatch will be very soon...
Also, how do i know if possible the payment got declined ?
Haripriya: If the payment gets declined, you'll be notified via E-mail.
Me: never got an e-mail...
so this means basically that my item didnt even got through the dispatch process...meaning nothing happens right now...
Haripriya: Currently, the order is not in the dispatch process. Our colleague has contacted the team, the team will check upon this and update you via e-mail.
Me: and also on this chat ur colleague's told me that amazon keeps the delivery within the time frame
my final time frame is this saturday 23 may
if the item didnt even got dispatched, we are in 21 now, how is gonna arrive to me, in Romania, by satutday 23 may, how is that possible ?!
if the item didnt even got dispatched today, or even tomorrow...
Haripriya: We strive and ensure to deliver the items on the estimated delivery date.
In this case, there might be any issue and you'll be notified once we receive update from the respective team.
Me: OK so the thing is we all waiting for an update from the respective team ?
Haripriya: Yes.
Me: This update, based on ur experience, will take ?
Haripriya: In this case, I request you to wait for another 2 more business days for the team to respond.
Me: Ok, i was told the same thing one day ago, 24 hours passed, only more 24 to go...
meaning, tomorrow i will get a reply, something ?
Haripriya: Yes.
Me: ok hope its something, thanks for now. bye
Haripriya: You're welcome.
Thank you for contacting Amazon.
Have a nice day
bey
bye*

Mine was just dispatched , the tracking info shows UK and i should have it tomorrow, so in the end i seems they will honor their part after all, only a few days later.

Received the box about an hour ago. Shipping box is flippin huge. No time to even open it now. I'd show a pic but the forums won't let me upload the attachment.

Top Bottom