Hate "Sinnerman" quest! [Spoilers]

+
Dialogue can't skip, no autosave, can't manual save, the vehicle is so hard to control when chasing in high speed, stupid AI human walking near the road and stupid car driving to me instead of avoiding( or are those suppose to be challenge? ).

I really hate the design of this quest! At least autosave when the quest start or let me skip all those damn dialogue!

Yeah, this was the worst quest I've done so far as well. I left the husband as bait for the police, booked it to the police car and justly took the guy out through the window. Even on easy the police there kept one-hit KO-ing me.

Yeah, this was the worst quest I've done so far as well. I left the husband as bait for the police, booked it to the police car and justly took the guy out through the window. Even on easy the police there kept one-hit KO-ing me.

Oh... then you missed out on a whole load of interesting content that follows if you don't do the assassination.

Yep, the dumbest quest I did so far. Had to redo the quest 5 times because of lack of autosave.
I specced heavily into quickhacking and intelligence so I couldn't easily kill the police since I had no skills with weapons.
Had to resort to chucking grenades and then running away and praying that the spawn police doesn't get me.

Yep, the dumbest quest I did so far. Had to redo the quest 5 times because of lack of autosave.
I specced heavily into quickhacking and intelligence so I couldn't easily kill the police since I had no skills with weapons.
Had to resort to chucking grenades and then running away and praying that the spawn police doesn't get me.
Sounds frustrating. I had to replay the car chase once as I felt like it had bugged out. I ran ahead and started the combat and it just felt a bit glitchy, then I had police spawning next to the wall behind me and I was convinced something had gone wrong so I reloaded and tried again. You really didn't need to do anything at all to complete the quest, other than complete the car chase. If you want to see it play out differently, just watch what happens when you get out of the car instead of trying to initiate combat. You will then get several more quests linked to what turns out to be quite an interesting storyline.

Dunno if you guys did this, but if you have high stealth u can run from the van when it stops, powerslide into stealth past the cop who ignores you and pop the crim before your gonk of a client gets himself offed.

Then leg it before the instawarping pigs kill you :p

Job done, murderer killed, no BD for the bitch corposlut, no promotion for the sellout cop, your gonk client can finally rest easy, and you get paid.

I had already done the story side on a previous playthrough and it was... disrespectful of religion, treated death like a sideshow, and tried to make you feel sorry for a murdering bastard who just wanted to go out with flair. Fuck that. He died in the back seat of a cruiser and aint no one gonna remember his ass.

And Johnny is never gonna call him a fucking rebel... what a fucking joke this questline was. Glad I managed to shortcut it.

My least favorite quest is (I forgot it's name) the one where the guy wants to sell you a BD.
You have to play a really big idiot V to go through with that obvious scam, but if you have any respect for your V and don't, well, then there's no quest to do at all.

Sinnerman is a bit similar, as in why the heck would I get in the car with this weirdo? But atleast here you have Johnny egging you on to get into the car.

dishonoroble mention: the follow up quest with Kirk for streetkid V.

Dunno if you guys did this, but if you have high stealth u can run from the van when it stops, powerslide into stealth past the cop who ignores you and pop the crim before your gonk of a client gets himself offed.

Then leg it before the instawarping pigs kill you :p

Job done, murderer killed, no BD for the bitch corposlut, no promotion for the sellout cop, your gonk client can finally rest easy, and you get paid.

I had already done the story side on a previous playthrough and it was... disrespectful of religion, treated death like a sideshow, and tried to make you feel sorry for a murdering bastard who just wanted to go out with flair. Fuck that. He died in the back seat of a cruiser and aint no one gonna remember his ass.

And Johnny is never gonna call him a fucking rebel... what a fucking joke this questline was. Glad I managed to shortcut it.
Idk imo you did not get it ,God forgives anyone who believes in Him and changes their ways ,this quest made me think of what would a non believer think ,the ultimate goal of this guy is for people to experience through braindance the crucifixion I feel like this is very well put in correlation with the movie "The passion of the Christ" because he is more like an actor so idk if you can call that "disrespectful of religion " you could've quit at any time during the quest .
Post automatically merged:

Dialogue can't skip, no autosave, can't manual save, the vehicle is so hard to control when chasing in high speed, stupid AI human walking near the road and stupid car driving to me instead of avoiding( or are those suppose to be challenge? ).

I really hate the design of this quest! At least autosave when the quest start or let me skip all those damn dialogue!
I am pretty sure you can autosave at the house of the girl ,why would you skip dialogue in a story based game ? the chase is super easy idk why are you whining about it the only bothering thing is the time of day changing instantly when you take one of the corners and yes those cars coming out on nowhere should be challenge but are easily avoidable . I am not trying to sound like a jerk I understand your frustration ,I felt that too the first time I did the mission until I found out how easy it actually is ,I am sorry man

My least favorite quest is (I forgot it's name) the one where the guy wants to sell you a BD.
You have to play a really big idiot V to go through with that obvious scam, but if you have any respect for your V and don't, well, then there's no quest to do at all.
I love that quest. I hate how stupid V has to be to go through it, but I had a blast
fighting my way naked out of the Scav apartment.
It was hilarious to me.

I'm not sure that's quite fair. Here you have a choice - complete the assassination or not. The end result is different depending on what you decide.
Pretty sure they're being ironic considering if you assassinate the dude you lose about an hour of content.
Yet at the same time people are complaining you have no choice in this game.

I agree with you about how it starts. I wish it autosaved right before you actually start driving. The fight with Razor is the same way. You have to listen to a lot of dialog before you can restart. You lose your flow, and it's harder to try and correct your mistakes. Really frustrating. I had a love hate relationship with all car chases and races in this game. Liked the Sinnerman story in general, though.

Idk imo you did not get it ,God forgives anyone who believes in Him and changes their ways ,this quest made me think of what would a non believer think ,the ultimate goal of this guy is for people to experience through braindance the crucifixion I feel like this is very well put in correlation with the movie "The passion of the Christ" because he is more like an actor so idk if you can call that "disrespectful of religion " you could've quit at any time during the quest .

Religion is personal.
God is personal.

Not a spectacle, not a piece of throw away entertainment. No ones life will get changed by the BD. It will just be another in a ever descending litany of XBDs that try to stir a buzz in the deadened neurons of the masses.

BUT, even if it could somehow be meaningful, the criminal was not trying to atone for shit and he had not really found God. All he was doing was trying to be remembered for something. He claims he wanted to feel God's love through the agony of the crucifixtion? wtf

The first time i played through this quest chain, i almost felt sorry for him until I stepped back and saw what he was actually trying to do. He was making himself more important than his victims. He was making sure he was immortalised in a BD that would "wake people up" and "change the world" while his victims vanished into obscurity.

His victims families would have to see adverts for the "most intense religious experience ever recorded" with his name on it and the corps would grow fat off their misery.

So, no, he didn't find God or religion otherwise he would have put the needs to the families first and let himself be executed quietly to spare them further suffering.

The WHOLE quest chain was about him getting forgiveness and going out with meaning. And when the mother saw through his self-serving shit and told him to get out, he was dumbfounded as if she was required to forgive him.

Nope.

This guy deserved to die in the back of the cruiser just as ignominiously as he ended the lives of his victims.

I thought the quest was an interesting change of pace. I went into it thinking one thing and wasn't convinced otherwise until the end. Even played through different responses to try and get more of the story. It also made me appreciate the facial animation more too (felt the same with with Hanako). It was dark and sad, but I liked it.

Yeah lmao, in every mission where you have to drive someone somewhere, it's as if there are movie-like obstacles thrown in, like children walking across the street, cars magnetizing to you that are supposed to make you crash. It feels so cartoony.
Yea, annoying. All this is fine until you start a mission where you need to follow someone.

Completing the mission fully is worth it just to tick off the BD lady.

Top Bottom