....hats...

+
could you please stop changing my hair style just because I change/wear/take off a hat, please..
Also could you add some more hat design/styles? or maybe other types of head wear ...
Hey if your reading this start a list below off hat types and other head wear options to give CDPR some ideas.
who can be the most creative and or inspiring

Veiled woman's hat, floral flamenco mantilla hat , bowler, stereo headset with coms link, neon horns ,neon halo

There are two possibilities.

A bug where the hair mesh does not change correctly or that it does not exist because it was not developed.

just to clarify when I put on a hat their is a hair style that comes with that hat, when I remove the hat my chosen hair style returns.
it appears that specific hair styles where developed for each hat, it makes no sense...hats aren't barbers and if I wanted one of those hair styles I would have chosen it during the character creation. there is an old software that compressed hair (clip into head) to the head relative to the hats contact area to the head/ hair and left the rest of the hair alone ...why no one uses it anymore is beyond me.
So yeah Mantias_Carlos_Kali I agree with you it's a development thing and thanks for responding but I don't like what has been developed.

Yep, certain head items change certain kinds of default hair to very different kinds of hair. Put a hat on - different hair instantly. Then put on another hat - hair changes again, again to something new. Possibilities are endless.

Now, there are also condoms in the game. Currently in "junk items" cathegory. There are a few different kinds of them possible to find, even. If only we could put _those_ on, eh? :D

Top Bottom