Hattori quest bug?

+
Hattori quest bug?

I think I triggered a bug, so I hope someone can help me: in the Hattori's quest, when you need to find Sukrus, I triggered the cutscene near the inn, but after that Sukrus disappeared and I have no marker on the map. What I need to do?
EDIT: Yes, it's a bug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGz0AeBjj0Y
Here after the cutscene a fistfight happens, for me I have nothing: no marker, no Sukrus, nothing at all.
Sad thing is, I saved after triggering the bug and I can't do nothing now.

Last edited:
I have the same problem too so you're not alone. Can't finish the quest because of the bug, Sukrus disappears right after the cut scene regardless of night or day time.

Can a CDPR dev or something gave us a walkaround? Or at least take note of this bug so it can be fixed in some patches?

Last edited:
maybe there is still autosave?

Nope, sadly I deleted all saves (because everytime I spent 10 minutes syncing saves on cloud) before I realized I triggered a bug, so I have only one save now (even if now I'm doing multiple saves to avoid such a case again).

I'm feeling dumb on being the only one posting here, but consider this like a BUMP hoping CDPR will say something about :S

Patch 1.05 released and installed and still has not fixed this issue/bug. Sukrus still not there with no markers after the cutscene when you meet him outside the bar.

Really bothering because it's about the only unfinished quest I have left in Novigrad.

CDPR needs to provide an in game option to redo or reset quests like GTA V.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Also Im finding too many bugs, I found a potentially game-breaking bug too in Mysterious Tower mission, where the mage, when he frees himself, just stops here and the mission won't proceed.

Bump, encountered the same problem. Right after the cutscene where Sukrus punches the dude and wants to fight you the game leaves the cutscene ready to start the fistfight but Sukrus doesnt spawn at all.... with no quest marker on map either. Please fix this asap guys!

I don't understand if 1.07 fixes this bug. I mean, Sukrus is mentioned in the log, but...from Skellige? Someone can explain?

Fixes an issue with enlisting Sukrus from Skellige to be Hattori's bodyguard in the Of Swords and Dumplings quest.

Last edited:
I have the bug where he disappears because I didn't make it into the warehouse after dark, meditated to the next night and the marker is telling me to meet him but he's not there :(

I don't like answer to old thread, but it could help futur players taht encouter this bug…

Well I got similar issue to this quest. When I had to contract Sukrus I could'nt speak to him when earlier my fight with him got also a problem (I can not defeat him). I was blocked. But I don't know why, maybe because I was a bit disapointed, I take my sword and hit him.

Suddenly cutscene launches, the one just after the fists fight and after that everything goes right.

It sounds absurd but it worked !

I don't like answer to old thread, but it could help futur players taht encouter this bug…

Well I got similar issue to this quest. When I had to contract Sukrus I could'nt speak to him when earlier my fight with him got also a problem (I can not defeat him). I was blocked. But I don't know why, maybe because I was a bit disapointed, I take my sword and hit him.

Suddenly cutscene launches, the one just after the fists fight and after that everything goes right.

It sounds absurd but it worked !

Hmmm. Sounds like the flag to trigger the cutscene is set to respond to the wrong kind of damage.

Do you know if you would be powerful enough to kill him with one blow?

Top Bottom