Hattori Stuck

+
Hattori Stuck

I'm on the quest "Of Swords and Dumplings," and I was just on my way to meet him back at the dumpling shop after some resource deal with a gang in Novigrad. So I was on my way back on a different route than Hattori, and I see that he's stuck on the road, elevated 1 foot high. I left it alone for a while, assuming that it would fix it self. I should have definitely loaded a previous save, but it's too late for that. I've already many hours clocked in after that incident.

So now I come back to novigrad, needing a master blacksmith to craft a few weapons. Hattori is still there, stuck. I've downloaded the console and looked for any npc/quest related commands to reset the quest or possibly reset Hattori's location. Nothing.

Here's a screenshot:

Any help?

Attachments

• 8002cc7c19.jpg
    8002cc7c19.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 406
Just gotta reload a previous save.

that would mean having to redo a lot of quests and treasure hunts. I'd rather wait for some kind of reset like there is in the skyrim console, or anything to reset a quest entirely, if that's even possible.

that would mean having to redo a lot of quests and treasure hunts. I'd rather wait for some kind of reset like there is in the skyrim console, or anything to reset a quest entirely, if that's even possible.

I have had Triss get stuck once and found no ingame means of making her move

I have had Triss get stuck once and found no ingame means of making her move

I just can't convince myself to redo a huge portion of the storyline, a lot of Novigrad and Skellige quests, and treasure hunts/witcher contracts. I got that quest when I was like lvl 17. Now, I'm lvl 31. Not something I want to go over again.

I just can't convince myself to redo a huge portion of the storyline, a lot of Novigrad and Skellige quests, and treasure hunts/witcher contracts. I got that quest when I was like lvl 17. Now, I'm lvl 31. Not something I want to go over again.

I feel you man. I'm having the same problem here right now. Hopefully they can get around this somehow cause this is quite game-breaking really.

Same Herę we really need patch for this guy. He is the only master swordsman in entire game and now i cant make witcher swords despite having the schemas. I have already finished main plot and loading old save means wasting hours od play time.

I have the exact same problem... Hattori just stands there near his shop and if you try to speak to him he just says ''What now?'', there is no way to move him at all. I've tried just moving on with quests, but Hattori will just stand there no matter how long I meditate or move on with other quests. Since he is the only master swords crafter it would be nice if this was fixed somehow...

Hi, I have also this problem. Hattori stands on the way to his shop and won't move :-

Same problem and sadly it is that long ago that I cannot simply reload an old save file.. had hope it would solve itself after waiting a bit, loading another map, triggering another quest, restart the game.. but nope he's still exactly on the same position like in the screenshot above floating in the air.

It's pretty annoying because he's the only weapons blacksmith which can craft master gear I think ? And ofc the experience ..

Would be nice if there will be a bugfix or at least some kind of mod which tackles this issue..

Could we maybe get a little feedback from a RED that someone saw this thread ? This problem is pretty annoying later on cause it completely blocks of the only master weaponssmith ..

Last edited:
Top Bottom