have ya driven one of these?

+
is so what did you think? IMO it's really stable and breaks well..speed and acceleration are OK...gives me hope for all those cars that slide all over the place
photomode_11052021_022217.png

BAV51

Forum regular
Yes I run a "mod" that lets me sell stolen cars and knowing where to find one "unattended", I always commandeer it for a drive round. Yes it sticks to the road really well.

What I don't understand is why people seem to think that all the cars "slide around". From what I have seen, the more powerful and lighter the car then logically it will "slide" as soon as you accelerate, and as on PC you just have a "switch" (no idea if controllers have more control) you accelerate much too quickly and drive to fast , and with the default "mini-map" corner too fast.

I tend to drive the Thorton Colby "Little Mule" has enough power and weight to be a very pleasant experience.

cool answer....for me the "sliding' is the lack of traction control or a roll bar on the quadra type 66 avenger as an example ...yeah there should be a difference due to power and weight but not a lack of supporting tech,cars are developed as a complete package so to have all the great styling and power but a lack of stability just ruins the experience for me ..this poor thing won't even stay in one lane constantly wondering like all the steering mechanisms are at the brink of total failure and the rear is in a constant state of hydroplaning
sorry if I'm ranting but one of my favorite things to do in this type of game is get in my favorite car and dive the wheels of it...taking in the sights
but I can't driving the avenger sucks and the cthulhu is a close second for misery

yep the mule is a simple quiet reliable ride ....but for me I need the "goods"

"HAVE YA DRIVEN ONE OF THESE?"

Not too fond of the Overlord. Probably because have driven it countless of times. It's a decent car, but find it gaining speed rather slow, it's stamina a little on the low side, and the way it drives kinda boring, even with sirens. Over 100 it tends to suffer from understeer rather quickly when steering in making me lose control.

Prefer the Emperor as a police car more as I find it just looking awesome, has decent acceleration, great stamina, drives beautifully, and at higher speeds when you steer in sharply, the vehicle will simply drift out and regain itself, without the driver having to do anything.

Top Bottom