Have you ever felt that a change of music(or anything) might alter your future gameplay experience?

+

Have you ever felt that a change of music(or anything) might alter your future gameplay experience?

• Total voters
I would appreciate if they released the old Chippin In so I could just put it in game myself and then I wouldn't care about Samurai... At least Samurai CDPR is creating.

Music changes a lot. Like Metropolice said: It changes the world. And I love music a lot. But if it's this kind of music (Chippin In 2019) well, it ruins the mood. At least for me. I like loud music. Loud instruments more precisely. But I don't like this loud singers. Well the style of the singing probably. The scream. It just interrupts me. I stop doing what I'm doing and think "What the fuck?".
Loud and fast instruments are something I can use for "getting aggressive" and you can add even some sensible singing to it. Before I Forget, Chop Suey, Critical Acclaim for example. I would say this is enough. There's no need to go... Slayer way for example.
Now that I listened to the 2019 Chippin In again... I would say it's aggressive but through singer. Not instruments. For me that is the bad way.
But enough of that, I said my opinion many times, nothing will change.
Well I just hope CDPR will release the old version some day.

But... we won't listen to the song 24/7 while playing, so there's no need to be afraid that it will change your gameplay experience.
At least I hope so lol

I would appreciate if they released the old Chippin In so I could just put it in game myself and then I wouldn't care about Samurai... At least Samurai CDPR is creating.

Music changes a lot. Like Metropolice said: It changes the world. And I love music a lot. But if it's this kind of music (Chippin In 2019) well, it ruins the mood. At least for me. I like loud music. Loud instruments more precisely. But I don't like this loud singers. Well the style of the singing probably. The scream. It just interrupts me. I stop doing what I'm doing and think "What the fuck?".
Loud and fast instruments are something I can use for "getting aggressive" and you can add even some sensible singing to it. Before I Forget, Chop Suey, Critical Acclaim for example. I would say this is enough. There's no need to go... Slayer way for example.
Now that I listened to the 2019 Chippin In again... I would say it's aggressive but through singer. Not instruments. For me that is the bad way.
But enough of that, I said my opinion many times, nothing will change.
Well I just hope CDPR will release the old version some day.

But... we won't listen to the song 24/7 while playing, so there's no need to be afraid that it will change your gameplay experience.
At least I hope so lol

Come on, you put music like Before I Forget and players will rush the game through. I think Refused should work just fine, it feels like it has slower tempo than it actually is, so player want to explore, check your gears, maybe read a bit of story too etc, yeah, want to spend more time in the game. Not to mention Refused doesnt sound too groovy, last thing we want is players start to stand up and dancing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom