Have you ever played so much Cyberpunk 2077 you...

+
Back in the Days of DayZ Mod i played so much one Night... Next morning i was going to the Store and there was this Jogger running past me. I was so SHOCKED i thought its a Zombie. :D
LOL!

I once played C&C Red Alert so much in multiplayer I started tripping units on my eyelids and could command them. I was very sleep deprived.

....look down at your hands and expect to see cyberware.

I think I need help.

Someone renew my Trauma Team subscription.
And now all the "alien abductees" claiming to have implants in their heads/bodies will feel vindicated.

Way to go, choomba. ;-p

Dude, I played so much Cyberpunk when I was driving in the car I was thinking "oh hey, I'm in first person view in this car" But then you're ripped back to reality when you realize you can see over the dashboard. Whoops.

Dude, I played so much Cyberpunk when I was driving in the car I was thinking "oh hey, I'm in first person view in this car" But then you're ripped back to reality when you realize you can see over the dashboard. Whoops.

I'm short, can barely see over the dash in RL.

I appreciate the extra realism for me.

Also, im now getting timed dialogue responses in my dreams. This is getting out hand.

Recently, when I get behind the wheel of my real life car, fire up some Cyberpunk music, I have to take a deep breath and remind myself "... don't drive fast ... don't weave in and out of traffic ... if you hit things it will break ..."

Top Bottom