Have you tried the FXAA Injector???

+
Have you tried the FXAA Injector???

Hey guys,
I know this might be the wrong place but the mod forums is quite dead.

So I was in witcher nexus and just saw this FXAA Injector Settings MOD

The mod comes with settings tool so if you don't like the looks you can adjust all the options/values yourself to achieve the best results!
+ If you discover a nice set of values/pre-sets please share =]

luc0s

Forum veteran
The game looks better in the BEFORE screens. Everything in the AFTER screens is way too saturated.

I used it on a couple of games, mainly for AA and maybe more sharpening and it's good but I didn't adjust it like in these pics.

Luc0s said:
The game looks better in the BEFORE screens. Everything in the AFTER screens is way too saturated.

not really as you can adjust everything yourself, so the over saturation is not an issue at all. I advise you give it a try, it does make the game look better.

by the way:
1. if on nVidia, upgrade to drivers 301.10 or newer and you have FXAA ( the antialiasing ) in the nVidia control panel and you don't need the injector anymore unless you need the effects, but you can disable the injected AA that is ;)

2. I find that on my setup at least the in game AA looks better and has better performance than the injected FXAA, I don't think i tested it against the nVidia one yet, so your results may vary

3. tested SMAA yet too: http://mrhaandi.blogspot.com/p/injectsmaa.html ?

FXAA is poor quality, it just blurs the image too much. If you use the shader based AA method in the graphics config it does add a sharpen filter. I think the AA method used is MLAA.

Of course Ubersampling is the best by far and you should use it if you have the hardware. :)

Top Bottom