Haven't been able to load the game in 3 days.

+
Played the day it came out. I got about 8 hours (in those 8 hours, game crashed about 8-10 times.) Since then, I have not even been able to get passed the launcher. Soon as I click 'Play' I get an immediate error. Been this way for 3 days now. I see Sony is giving out refund because this game is an absolute mess. My thought process, for one, is they need to start handing out refunds as well. This game was released in haste, and after all this time of building people up for the one of the most amazing games to come out yet, this has been the complete opposite and has been nothing but failure and let down. Why not hold out on releasing this game until everything was fixed? They made us wait years for the game so why not a few more months or whatever it would take to correct these issues? I haven't been this disappointed in gaming in a long time. This is unfair to those who waited years for this. The expectations were so high. They have let their entire community down. They lied to us. We waited long enough just to have those expectations crushed. Refund your community that you betrayed. Don't let Sony be the only smart ones here. PC and Xbox were screwed just as hard. None of this is fair and honestly, the money I spent on this failure of a game could've been spent on many many other things. especially now with the holidays being here. This was supposed to be a splurge for us gamers. This game was the exception to us spending money on ourselves this holiday. Instead, we all wasted $60 and got nothing in return but heartbreak and let down.

Top Bottom