Haven't crashed until now. 1.06 :(

+
OK, so until the last patch 1.06 I had absolutely no problem. I played about 30 hours without any problem. After 1.06 the game constantly crashing within about 1 minute from the start. Can you do something about it?

same here. Occasionally CTD before 1.06. Just downloaded 1.06 and I'm not able to load my save games. It ends CTD while loading.
Loaded only once for 20 tries but then CTD after a minute or two.

Ok so, I used Gog to verify game, hate using Gog its so slow of a download compared to steam, I'll never buy a Gog game again rofl. 1mb/sec give me a break, steam 1 gig. Anyways, it scanned, verified and downloaded I guess 1.06 again 13gigs. I'll have to say I've played for an hour now no crash, keeping fingers crossed. So, I guess do as others said and at least try this. GL all.

Playing the PS4 version on PS5. My game crashed pretty often before 1.06, but now I feel like it crashes every 10 minutes or so. It makes it extremely hard to finish quests at all at this point. Not sure what triggered it, I got pretty heavy into crafting and I've been forging / breaking down a lot of parts into materials. I thought the overflow of components and all that was just a PC problem but I'm starting to wonder if it makes for a lot of instability on console as well? Either way, crashing this frequently is NOT okay at all.

humm.. unfortunately and suprisingly I had two crashes today, but those were accompanied by an error message from my AMD Driver not responding anymore. Dunno why though, didn't happen until today/before xD

Same issue. Constant random crashing to desktop following the 1.06 patch.

I can't play for more than 10-15m without this occurring. I have tried all the suggested fixes to no avail.

OK guys, possible fix (PC) .. if you have a same problem, try to verify the integrity of the game via a Steam client

Steam reported me 3 wrong files, then Steam download about 20-30GB and since then everything is fine again

OK guys, possible fix (PC) .. if you have a same problem, try to verify the integrity of the game via a Steam client

Steam reported me 3 wrong files, then Steam download about 20-30GB and since then everything is fine again
(y) FIXED (y)
It helped me as well. Steam said that I have 2 wrong files. After redownload it is ok.

Just chiming in, over 100 hours on pc smooth as butter, then 1.06 -> CRASH city.
[edit] will verify files [gog galaxy] and cross my toes for luck.

Im just looking for help on this issue but i just got cyberpunk 2077 for PS4 a physical copy and i have been trying to get it to download for 4 days and have even exhanged for new copy and it still says error has occured after it has been downloading for an hour or more i dont know what to do i was very excited for this game bugs or no bugs but i cant even seem to get it installed

Top Bottom