Having Issue After Installing 'Cyberpunk 2077' On Win 10

+
Hello friends, I am having a weird issue after installing 'Cyberpunk 2077' on my Windows 10 computer. I received this error code '0x8024001e' after installing this. Ihave no idea why this happens. Has anyone encountered such kind of issue before? Please help me to fix it.

Hello friends, I am having a weird issue after installing 'Cyberpunk 2077' on my Windows 10 computer. I received this error code '0x8024001e' after installing this. Ihave no idea why this happens. Has anyone encountered such kind of issue before? Please help me to fix it.
A quick search says this:

Error "0x8024001e" is a Windows Update error that restricts Windows from installing system updates and updating applications. The full message states that Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x8024001e.

25 Feb 2022

• Error 0x8024001e is mostly associated with missing .dll files.
  • The fixes for the Windows Update error 0x8024001e range from connectivity checking to a system restore.
This the first time that you're downloading Cyberpunk 2077?
You also get this error code when downloading other games?
Are you downloading from Steam or GoG?

What I would recommend to try if on Steam,
- Verify your game files.
- Whitelist Cyberpunk in your Firewall and/or anti malware and/or antivirus.
- Delete the Cyberpunk 2077 game folder located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common
- Delete Cyberpunk 2077 in Steam.
- Restart your Windows 10 computer, internet modem and router.
- Start Steam, then end it's process in Windows Task Manager to force it to eventually update.
- Download Cyberpunk 2077.

If the game still doesn't play after this you can ask Support for help. Can use the link below. Just select what counts for you until you stumble on a tab that says, "Contact us". Hope you can get it to work. Nothing sucks more then being unable to play on your free weekend., well if you are free, that is.

I have downloaded it from the official site. But I searched online and came across this particular post. I followed some methods of the article. First I run DISM and SFC scan and then reset the Windows update components. After doing these methods, the problem got solved.

I have downloaded it from the official site. But I searched online and came across this particular post. I followed some methods of the article. First I run DISM and SFC scan and then reset the Windows update components. After doing these methods, the problem got solved.
Glad you got it figured out. Happy gaming.

Top Bottom