Having problems loading the game after it saves from now or never side quest

+
Having problems loading the game after it saves from now or never side quest

everytime i do the now or never side quest and save the game doesn't start it takes me out to the menu like it crashes please can someone tell me what to do but when i load an older version it doesn't happen it only happens after that one mission.

everytime i do the now or never side quest and save the game doesn't start it takes me out to the menu like it crashes please can someone tell me what to do but when i load an older version it doesn't happen it only happens after that one mission.
Happens to me as well with this quest AND An Eye for an Eye quest,both have the same result

Happens to me as well with this quest AND An Eye for an Eye quest,both have the same result

i wonder how long it will take to be fixed its been 3 days sine i last played because of this

---------- Updated at 03:05 PM ----------

i wonder how long it will take to be fixed its been 3 days sine i last played because of this

i deleted it reinstalled it. erased the local saved games and still does it again and again.

---------- Updated at 03:05 PM ----------

i deleted it reinstalled it. erased the local saved games and still does it again and again.

Yep,did the same as you did and nothing fixes it.I am glad it is not just me with this problem,guess we have to wait :(

Same issue for me as well just a different quest. Really hope the patch tomorrow fixes this!

The patch tomorrow will be for PC... the PS4 and Xbox One patches will come a few days afterwards.

As for anyone having this problem, complete the quest Contract: Murder at the Byways. This won't fix the already bugged saves, but it will make it so every save after you've completed the quest will be fine.

I used to have the bug myself and couldn't play for a week. After the bug started showing up on the PS4 forums (The error code one is the same thing, the PS4 just gives them a code while the Xbox One doesn't) and CD Projekt Red responded with the solution to complete Murder at the Byways, a user on this forum sent me a suggestion to give it a shot (he informed me that the error code was the same problem). My game has worked perfectly fine ever since.

Hope this helps... and if it does... Happy Hunting :)

The patch tomorrow will be for PC... the PS4 and Xbox One patches will come a few days afterwards.

As for anyone having this problem, complete the quest Contract: Murder at the Byways. This won't fix the already bugged saves, but it will make it so every save after you've completed the quest will be fine.

I used to have the bug myself and couldn't play for a week. After the bug started showing up on the PS4 forums (The error code one is the same thing, the PS4 just gives them a code while the Xbox One doesn't) and CD Projekt Red responded with the solution to complete Murder at the Byways, a user on this forum sent me a suggestion to give it a shot (he informed me that the error code was the same problem). My game has worked perfectly fine ever since.

Hope this helps... and if it does... Happy Hunting :)

the thing is zekex my auto save is what is giving me the problem and i m in level 17 now and if i load the old manual save its in level 10 so i cant risk it thats 4 days of game play i m loosing right there.

the thing is zekex my auto save is what is giving me the problem and i m in level 17 now and if i load the old manual save its in level 10 so i cant risk it thats 4 days of game play i m loosing right there.

True, but also recognize that CD Projekt Red might not be able to fix the already bugged saves (sometimes you just can't fix corrupt files). Plus they released the patch notes and this bug isn't being addressed in the next patch (at least from what the patch notes said), so you're probably gonna have to wait an additional week after 1.04 goes live. If it were me, I'd bite the bullet and load the old save. In the end, it's your time and your decision.

I'm just trying to help as many people out as possible as I've experienced the bug, so I know how frustrating it is. I also love this game (after I fixed the bug, I haven't experienced any more bugs) and I want others to have the opportunity to have as good of an experience with this game as I have.

Top Bottom