Having read the available books...

+
JackintheGreen said:
Some shorts stories of the book "Sword of Destiny" have indeed been translated to English by some fans, which posted them in this forum. You only need to check them up.Maybe all the ones that are left will be translated even before The Witcher 2 comes out... who knows... *roll eyes*
I already translated "The Eternal Fire" and am currently working on "The Sword of Fate".That leaves only "A Small sacrifice", which I plan on translating after I finish TSoF.

Guest 2091327

Are/Will these be available somewhere in full? A PDF document we can print or something like that would be ace.

Pangaea said:
Are/Will these be available somewhere in full? A PDF document we can print or something like that would be ace.
I have "The Eternal Fire" in .pdf, .doc and .docx.Will post it if anyone is interested."The Sword of Fate" will be available the same way right after I finish translating it, same goes for "A Small Sacrifice".

Guest 2091327

I wouldn't mind having it tbh. Looks like we have to wait a very long time until they get officially translated and released. I've just started reading the Blood of Elves, but would certainly like reading the other stories that introduce some of the characters in BoE.

AeddGynvael said:
AeddGynvael said:
I have "The Eternal Fire" in .pdf, .doc and .docx.Will post it if anyone is interested."The Sword of Fate" will be available the same way right after I finish translating it, same goes for "A Small Sacrifice".
Actually Im in the middle of translating "A small sacrifice". lol But theres one more you can try (I see you have lots of free time lol), which is "Something More", the last one of the book...

AeddGynvael said:
I 'd love to read every piece of The Witcher saga you have translated and you can share. We English readers have only two books so far, Last Wish and Blood of Elves.

Cassandra said:
Cassandra said:
I 'd love to read every piece of The Witcher saga you have translated and you can share. We English readers have only two books so far, Last Wish and Blood of Elves.
I am an "English reader" myself.I just happen to speak one of the slavic languages, in which the books were translated.Anyway, @Jack - nice, but I've already planned to do it anyway.As for TSoF, expect it in something like eight or nine days.Very rough estimate, it all depends on how much time I'll be able to devote to it.It may take up to two weeks, for which I'd ask you to forgive me if it happens.As for "The Eternal Fire" - .doc ; .docx ; .pdfPlease, do not complain about the translation.Of course I could have done better, however, I rushed it a bit, because I had promised to be ready before Christmas.This is not my best work, but I find it decent enough.

Guest 2091327

I'm sure it's a lot better than my Polish ;)Thanks a great deal for doing this. Really appreciate it! :)I changed the font to normal text instead of italics, as I find it easier to read. Look forward to some free time now. Hope all the books will be translated to English though. Really is a shame such great books are not available to a wider audience. And with the success of the game it would be excellent timing to get out the books. Honestly don't understand why it hasn't happened.

What??? NO Way! I was very serious. Someone who did so much work for a translation is like a hero to me. Please, don't think like that again.

Top Bottom