Having trouble linking crossplay saves

+
Hello ! i've downloaded The witcher 3 on my Xbox Series X and i don't have any option to link my gog account to have the cross save, even if the option is checked on the settings and everything is set on my PC. Thanks

Welcome, @Wracta !

Post moved to a home. Please, ensure you follow the steps outlined in Support completely to ensure that everything is in order first. If the problem is not resolved, you may need to contact Tech Support about this directly.

I think the issue may be that you don't have the same version of TW3 on both systems. For example, if you purchased the base game and expansions separately on Xbox, then purchased the "Game of the Year" edition on PC, those will actually register as different products on the different platforms. (Since you're moving to PC, you may want to bring this up in the Modding boards, if that is the case, as there may be an unofficial way of getting them to work on PC.)

On Xbox, on the main menu, you should have > My Rewards.
Then clic on it, scan the QR code with your phone or use the URL to link your account and claim your rewards on GOG.
27-02-2023_14-40-22-jufnwz33.jpeg27-02-2023_14-39-48-ak0cjvzv.jpeg
When your account is linked, the rewards are now displayed (clic on "Accept") and the cross-progression is enabled directly. A little cloud icon appear on the saves which are uploaded.
27-02-2023_14-44-05-jzjxotuz.jpeg27-02-2023_14-44-54-xro0nams.jpeg

Top Bottom