Healing

+
Healing should work more like it did in the witcher. You have 1-2 permanent healing items that work on a cooldown and can be upgraded through crafting or buying better versions. I know we already have a cyberware that sort of works like this but it gets completely overshadowed by the fact that base healing items can be spammed to no end rewarding sloppy play.

I suggest that the little inhaler becomes a permanent healing item, air hypos still remain as common rarity items but they have low healing that work over time while the inhaler is a an instant boost to your health. You could upgrade the inhaler to have more heal charges and heal more as it progresses through rarity ranks. The healing cyberware would remain the same and would a viable alternative to the inhaler do to the fact that each of their cooldowns would be separate ( a solid back-up heal if you needed one).

I would leave sleep / medikit / food for the current life bar so we could make use of the food.
And that the inhaler is a 2nd adrenaline bar which decreases but that the use has a limit and that it loses effect with each application.

Top Bottom