Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine - two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
I have already bought The witcher 3 ultimate edition on origin for 79.99 us dollars

It's difficult to say how much it would have cost you on GOG without knowing which country you're in. The base price (no taxes, no discounts of any kind) is $78.98, you'd need to check out their site to get the exact price. It's definitely cheaper if you own any of the earlier games.

So Origin seem to be charging slightly more for the "bundle" as GOG are for the two items separately. Not exactly a great deal.

Anyway, if you've already ordered, you're probably stuck with it unless you were to cancel and re-order somewhere else.

Last edited:
Will I still get the 16 free DLCs since I Bought the witcher 3 ultimate edition on origin?

Will I still get the 16 free DLCs since I Bought the witcher 3 ultimate edition on origin?

will there be different difficulty settings in the witcher 3 the wild hunt? and will there be a very easy and easy and normal difficulty settings in the witcher 3 the wild hunt?

Witcher 3 Collectors Edition

Hi, sorry for bothering you guys I pre-ordered the collectors edition for my PC (the hypogriff statue one), and my question is, is this book that's shown in this video will be included https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4xELuRQ490? or will i have to buy it too? and my second question is, are the two expansions will be included in my collectors editions or will i have to buy them too?
:hmm: Just wondering

You will need to buy the expansions separately. I'm under the impression that that compendium is a different one from the Collector's Edition but I may be wrong.

Also, please don't write in such large font, there is no need. It's very jarring.

Hopefully some of the memorable characters from The Witcher will make a return such as Kalkstein. It would be fantastic to be able to sit in one of his seminars.

I just realized something after reading the description of "Hearts of Stone", just a speculation but if it turns out I'm right it can be a pretty big spoiler so be warned ;)

So the description mentions a character known as Man of Glass as one of the main NPCs in this expansion, and close to the ending of Lady of the Lake we can read about a certain character...
being "killed" by melting to the point where he turns into glass, so guess who might be coming back :D

By the way, I don't know if anyone in this thread noticed it and wrote about it before, but I just really wanted to share this little speculation :)

Last edited:
I just realized something after reading the description of "Hearts of Stone", just a speculation but if it turns out I'm right it can be a pretty big spoiler so be warned ;)

So the description mentions a character known as Man of Glass as one of the main NPCs in this expansion, and close to the ending of Lady of the Lake we can read about a certain character...
being "killed" by melting to the point where he turns into glass, so guess who might be coming back :D

By the way, I don't know if anyone in this thread noticed it and wrote about it before, but I just really wanted to share this little speculation :)

Could be, but then you have to take something into consideration. Iirc he (Regis, in case were not talking about the same guy) needed 50 years to just recover from a wooden stake trough his body. if he can somehow survive being melted, it should take centuries at least (if you stay true to the lore ofcourse)

Could be, but then you have to take something into consideration. Iirc he (Regis, in case were not talking about the same guy) needed 50 years to just recover from a wooden stake trough his body. if he can somehow survive being melted, it should take centuries at least (if you stay true to the lore ofcourse)

Yes, I was talking about him :) I've taken this into consideration, but then I thought he may be in the process of regenerating himself, like healed enough over those 6 years to show life functions but still being composed mostly of glass, that would explain why people call him that and would make more sense for CDPR to put him in the game in that state rather than fully regenerated

Will a physical copy of both expansion packs be available at some point after their release? Physical expansions are more akin to the old days of gaming and my internet plan is not good enough to cater for sizeable video game downloads, as much as I would love to buy the expansion pass. In any case, I am having a blast with the main game cannot wait to hear more about CyberPunk.

Yes, I was talking about him :) I've taken this into consideration, but then I thought he may be in the process of regenerating himself, like healed enough over those 6 years to show life functions but still being composed mostly of glass, that would explain why people call him that and would make more sense for CDPR to put him in the game in that state rather than fully regenerated

It isn't him. It will be the traveller from the Inn at White Orchard. The mirror maker, who describes himself as "The Man of Glass".

Hopefully some of the memorable characters from The Witcher will make a return such as Kalkstein. It would be fantastic to be able to sit in one of his seminars.

That has got to be the most absolutely wonderful geeky things to say about a game!

Hey.

Anyone can tell me where the expansions will take place in the storyline of the witcher 3? After the ending? It would be a bit strange with all the different endings. Or like a totally new game from level 1 placed somewhere before the ending? or mayíbe it will be integrated into the main storyline, but you have to restart the game then? I mean not like if that would be a bad thing, i'm planning on replaying anyway! :D

I'll buy it anyway, but I'm really curious about this.

Top Bottom