Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine - two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
Hi everybody;

are the two DLCs going to be sale only on demat version ? It would be nice to have box version for both (in my opinion).

I dont think you gonna get to buy a physical copy of those expansions. But they may make some special editions of wild hunt later that will include them.

I'm really interested in DLC that affects the endings. New playthroughs are the best thing for single player games, and CDPR should make these expansions work with NG+.

There are great possibilities; an Iorveth DLC, a Saskia DLC, an Anais DLC

I really hope that Saesenthessis will be in one of the DLCs. She was my favorite character in The Witcher 2 (one of the few righteous ones) ... and, I have to admit, I like dragons. :)
Yes ... I know ... she could be dead. But Letho could also be dead, and he got his own quest in The Witcher 3 main game.

I'm really interested in DLC that affects the endings. New playthroughs are the best thing for single player games, and CDPR should make these expansions work with NG+.

There are great possibilities; an Iorveth DLC, a Saskia DLC, an Anais DLC

+++++++, should make these expansions work with NG+.

I fear that the CD Projekt Red will not be able to combine all together balanced...

and I hope that this is not the last exspansions... i want to see ingame Kovir and Mahakam....

Should've have went for 1 during timeline DLC and 1 post-epilogue or at least Pre-epilogue DLC. The epilogue is so vague. Very disappointed.
After hours working on that romance quest, you can't even see Yen or Triss.

I can't believe CDPR made the world such as empty place after completing the game (by eliminating all the main characters, even Yen & Triss wtf) & so far no announcement have been made to address the issue.

Sorry CDPR but if you say this is the final trilogy for Geralt, I'm not sharing the same opinion with you; It's not a fitting way to end Geralt's story. So many details and areas that were overlooked. Now i'm having second thoughts of recommending the expansion to my buddies and folks out there

++++++

Last edited:
I wish they could just release new areas and updates to this game every fee months. They knocked out out of the park with this game and I have a feeling the quality and experience of this will ruin most future games cuz they won't measure up to the experience of this. From the sound of the first dlc tho it doesn't seem that appealing. Like it won't have much bearing on the main game.

I remember when expansions were actually like a whole other game, just using the original game as it's base. Think if the shivering isles for oblivion. I hope the expansions for this game are proper expansions.

How awesome would it be if they recreated the stories from the books using this game!

Guest 3822957

Yea, I also would like these expansions to continue AFTER the end of the game, post-ending that is - as in NWN 1 expansions of past. Depending on our choices, it'd be awesome to continue the game, either with Ciri at your side or alone. Playing the game after finishing it, as if it hasn't finished, is so lame - always makes me feel empty.

Hearts of Stone Expansion

We will know something about it this month? Details about it's plot, characters, trailers... Anything

I haven't been able to play any story based game after Witcher 3. This expansion needs to hurry up and release.

Also, be nice to know what level content this will be so so I can plan my character accordingly.

I fully support post-epilogue story dlcs. Would be a perfect extended ending.

Agreed. Even if it's more character driven to allow the player more interactions with their companions.

I don't necessarily want post-epilogue "quests", per se. So it doesn't have to be more adventures or whatever. Just some cutscenes/dialogue/interactions with my companions that reflect my choices in the game (ie. scenes with your romance option, scenes with whoever you sided with in the various quests, etc.).

The Witchers and Witcheresses seem to already be growing restless for fresh adventures. . . . Paging @Marcin Momot : are there any clues you can divulge yet about the first expansion, or must we have patience a bit longer?

Last edited:
I am wonder too
Don't we all?

Ever play gta4 or red dead redemption? If so, do you remember how fucking huge those expansions were? It was like a new game. Thats kinda what Im hoping for with Witcher 3.

It would be pretty sweet if CDPR set the bar way higher of what we can expect from DEVs. Now you have "free to play" games (or free to pay as they should be called) or big titles with a million different upgrades you can pay for.
I dont like it at all. When you buy a game and spend a lot of money its heartbreaking to see the DEVs release all these upgrades that will make the game a bit better as long as you pay a little extra. It pisses me off and that in fact is one of the reasons I really like what CDPR is doing with the free DLCs.
Sure, most of these free DLCs kinda look like they could (even should've) been released with the game, but at least they're not selling wittcher-gear for 10 dollars a piece on PS-store. That makes me feel good about the product I payed for.

Dont turn into EA please

Last edited:
Top Bottom