Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine - two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
*In the event that any CDPR dev./staff reads this post You know you want to ;)
It's my sincere hope that If both of the expansions (HoS and B&W) are commercially successful & critically acclaimed, (I believe they will be) that you might actually consider doing a 3rd expansion! One last goodbye - A substantial, lengthy and epic
expansion worth a standalone asking price of $20-30 (e.g. Larger/more content than what's planned for Blood & Wine - Or one of similar size to B&W that gives us another region).

The Witcher 3 is full of quality content and it looks like we'll be getting our next serving of CDPR-tier awesome sauce with HoS and B&W but for myself and many other fans? We cannot help but want even more and we're willing to pay! We're gluttons for Geralt & Co., we want dessert! :smiling:

I know you guys/gals have a lot on your proverbial plate with patching, the current expansions and CP2077, I can only imagine. I understand if this is just not feasible. I also get that the majority of you have been working on this series for a very long time and need a break. Whether we get a 3rd expansion or not
, time will tell.

Thank you for all that you've done and will continue to do! I cannot [redacted] wait to play HoS! and in the near future, Blood and Wine. Best of luck with all your endeavors! Love ya CDPR!

* 3rd expansion suggestions? Three very popular locations that I see pop up time and again are -
Dol Blathanna, (The Valley of Flowers), Broklion, a primeval forest dwelling of the Dryad and last but not least, Tir ná Lia, world of the Aen Elle elves.

1.) http://witcher.gamepedia.com/Dol_Blathanna
2.) http://witcher.gamepedia.com/Brokilon
3.)a.http://witcher.gamepedia.com/Tir_ná_Lia
b.http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Tir_n%C3%A1_Lia

Anyone of those 3 would be absolutely, gob smacking wonderful! It's near impossible to only choose one, all 3 have so many endearing qualities with a plethora of tales just waiting to be told. There is an edge for Dol Blathanna (TW2 act IV :()

If only I could have my way in a perfect world, I'd take all three! "it neeeeds it, my precious!"

Look at that! Beautiful and majestic, begging to be explored *Warning - Late game images and Hires*:

Last edited:
I need this expansion right now....

I'm a little dangerous for innocent people when I'm getting very bored.... and anxious...

Ahh just registered to say a few things, at the release of the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt it was already more than I imagined, and I already imagined it'd be absolutely epic after playing the first and second of the series multiple times. The Witcher trilogy belong on my AAA trophy-game shelf :0) Just recently I've finished Hearts of Stone, brilliant and it was more extensive than most DLCs launched for other modern games. If I could rate the game and its Add-On I'd give the base game a 9/10 and the Add-On a 8/10, truly masterpieces! I'm a real critic when it comes to AAA quality level games, there are a few points that could make the game perfect in my opinion.

What'd make the Witcher 3 base game a perfect 10/10 for me is:
- Armor & Weapon empowerment at Blacksmith so that low level gear can match Geralt's level, stat-wise.
- Some more horse equipment with different effects and colors to allow further personalization.
- Post-game content, more extensive and very high level Witcher contracts.
- Option to turn off the rune visual effects on weapons.
- Option to pause progression of hair growth on Geralt.

What'd make the Hearts of Stone Add-On a perfect 10/10 for me is:
- Auctioneer access after questline, for rare items and equipment trading opportunities for players with lots of money.
- New recipes to find and bring to the Runewright for more Master level enchantments.

So I've finished the game, decided that Triss is the girl I want to be with. So after the base game somewhere Geralt decided to go to Kovir to be with Triss. I wish I could influence what happens on Kovir. To give Geralt and Triss the happy ending they deserve. So I've got all this money (over 6.7 million of hard farmed cash), and I've got this beautiful sorceress... But no estate to call our own? I've seen some very beautiful estates in the base game and in Hearts of Stone. At my choice of the ending, Geralt is settling down with Triss, taking the occassional easier witcher contracts.

I wish we could influence that part of the ending. Geralt is not a noble's mansion and banquet type while Triss does seem to enjoy luxury so perhaps a small farmland with a large house, with some upgrades to spend all that coin on.

Some things that'd absolutely complete my Witcher experience with Geralt:
- Ability to travel between Add-On world maps post-questline.
- Return of Iorveth (if alive), Queen Adda (if alive), Anaïs La Valette (if saved in W2), Aryan La Valette (if rescued*)
- Shameless sex scenes with mermaids, succubusses, bruxa and dryads!
- Alternative ending for Geralt to train new Witchers, bringing back the foundations of the Wolf School.
- Small maps of post-game content to match each outcome for Geralt at the end of the base game or the final Add-On.
- Real estate in post-game, some players would like to have an optional place to return to with reason to return.

* - I vaguely remember reading something that Aryan la Valette may have survived the explosion and recovered from his wounds if this was the choice made by the player in W2.

Just a couple of suggestions and hopes for future Add-Ons and expansions. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is indeed a masterpiece, with variation like this (if made lore friendly) it could cater to the wishes of many more RPG players. I realize some if not all are significent investments, it are mere suggestions that in my opinion would make this title the best game of the last 5 years and perhaps the next 5 years too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom