Hearts of Stone bug (rare)

+
I have played witcher a lot, but really rare bug showed up couple hours ago
this is von everec crypt and this thing is blocking me from getting in there
i tried loading saves, going in there without any mods, but it doesnt work
could anyone please help me? (i thought killing wraiths would solve this, so i used console command "killall", thats why wraiths are no longer in there)

witcher3 2020-02-19 01-48-21-46.png

Attachments

• witcher3 2020-02-19 01-48-21-46.png
    witcher3 2020-02-19 01-48-21-46.png
    673.3 KB · Views: 55
Mods and console commands...
Disabling/removing mods doesn't necessarily fix anything (issues may be "baked into" the savegame itself), and console commands may only make the problem worse.

I've never heard of this issue before, and can't find any other reports of it either. Which makes me suspect it is a mod issue; have you checked the mods' pages and comment sections for other people having the same issue?

Mods = PC, but is it GOG, Steam, Origin?

Mods and console commands...
Disabling/removing mods doesn't necessarily fix anything (issues may be "baked into" the savegame itself), and console commands may only make the problem worse.

I've never heard of this issue before, and can't find any other reports of it either. Which makes me suspect it is a mod issue; have you checked the mods' pages and comment sections for other people having the same issue?

Mods = PC, but is it GOG, Steam, Origin?
I searched literally EVERYWHERE, i even texted cd project red support, but they said that i should remove all the mods and load save file that was before i started using them(mods). This has no sense because my previous playthrough was with these mods and i had no such bugs.
Seems like i can not finish Hearts of Stone.

thanks

my previous playthrough was with these mods and i had no such bugs.
That doesn't mean the issue isn't mod-related. You may have been lucky last time, unlucky this time, or some other factors (such as something you did differently this time, or an update for one of the mods that you may have installed) could be the cause.

It's possible the issue has nothing to do with mods, sure, but that seems like a less likely possibility when no similar cases can be found. What Support suggested was the best chance, but sounds like whatever the issue is may be permanently plaguing your save.

Also, you didn't answer the question regarding the platform you have the game on.

That doesn't mean the issue isn't mod-related. You may have been lucky last time, unlucky this time, or some other factors (such as something you did differently this time, or an update for one of the mods that you may have installed) could be the cause.

It's possible the issue has nothing to do with mods, sure, but that seems like a less likely possibility when no similar cases can be found. What Support suggested was the best chance, but sounds like whatever the issue is may be permanently plaguing your save.

Also, you didn't answer the question regarding the platform you have the game on.
Its pc gog game of the year version

Have you tried verify/repair? Unlikely to help but it's worth a shot.
doesnt work
Post automatically merged:

Have you tried verify/repair? Unlikely to help but it's worth a shot.
So i spent all day fixing this and i actually kinda did it.
i "phased" through that "wall" and im inside the crypt.(console extensions mod)
witcher3 2020-02-20 17-11-47-39.png

Last edited:
I deleted that mod right after. I am the wedding and everything seems normal

Last edited:
Top Bottom