Hearts of Stone - Official Trailer

+
The mystery man at the end seems to have similar shoes as a certain elf from the witcher 2.
Could it be....:victory:

Judging by the lower half of the outfit it could be. The long tunic and the shoes fit. Whoever it is, they chose to keep his face a secret, to add to the mystery or because we have seen his face before? Hmm

Looks amazing though and I cant wait

Also, the headless villain, perfect for halloween season! : D : )

I am getting some spooky feel from this with all the ghost stuff in the trailer! Cannot wait!

---------- Updated at 08:28 PM ----------

And mystery man = Iorveth?!

When I saw the trailer for the first time, I thought it was some kind of a skeleton/creature.

But now looking at it again and pausing, he does look humanoid.

Shoes do not mean much though.

And as much as Id love this to be the case, my bet is its not him.

Why does he have this weird shaped shovel instead of his bow? I hope he aint burying Saskia with it!

Also remember, there is nothing that looks elvish about his outfit. It could really be anybody.

About the mystery man, honestly he doesn't look like an elf, or rather, has no distinct look to him, he is fully cloaked, has some kind of shovel, has something attached to his belt with a chain and has crappy shoes, if that scream "Iorveth" to you then my 4 playthroughs of TW2 was a waste because I see nothing that resemble Iorveth... ><

Guest 3782876

If is Iorveth, what kind role he will have? Iorveth is for another type of story.

Can't wait for it, absolutely brilliant trailer, really intrigued to find out how who the mystery man at the end maybe. Also i hope there are many new monsters to fight on top of the ones we have seen.

Exactly! He does not fit into the HoS story judging by what we know so far.

But maybe he will appear at the end and will tell us to meet him in Dol Blathanna in the 3rd expansion to start another revolution there : ) "wink wink, take notes cdpr"

Can someone tell me please whats the Hearts of Stone pre-order bonus comic name and who is author? Cant find any clues.

I am gonna make a speculation that the next 2 expansions will be such a great success that people will keep asking for more,resulting in a couple of more expansions :D

Well they said TW3 will be supported for 2 years. Well, we'll have TWO expansions before the game is even out for a year so I bet we'll get one last expansion in 2016 or early 2017.

I Am the only one thinking that two expansions are more than enough ? Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against the idea of a third expansion, but some things have to stay in the books and only in the books, or in the previous games. It's not fun if we get everything we want. For now i just want two good expansions and after that Cyberpunk 2077, a new universe for a new page of history.

But again, this is just my thoughts. Oh and i want... no I NEED a gwent cards game on Steam, PSN and Xbla (even Ios and Android why not).

Last edited:
I Am the only one thinking that two expansions are more than enough ? Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against the idea of a third expansion, but some things have to stay in the books and only in the books, or in the previous games. It's not fun if we get everything we want. For now i just want two good expansions and after that Cyberpunk 2077, a new universe for a new page of history.

But again, this is just my thoughts. Oh and i want... no I NEED a gwent cards game on Steam, PSN and Xbla (even Ios and Android why not).

I think so, i could even buy 10 high-quality expansions if CDPR decides to make them, especially because it's the last Witcher game about Geralt.

I wish they would treat Witcher 3 like an MMO and give us new content for years to come, but I know CDPR has to eventually move on completely to Cyberpunk. Really nice timing for this expansion, as Im getting to the end of MGS5 just in time and after playing HoS Fallout will be close.

Originally Posted by Sorowfortesque

Yes, If Blood and Wine will be the last one its going to be an awesome moment when its released, but also a sad moment because you realize that the end is near. I am freaking hyped if there will be a third one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom