Hearts of Stone release date announced

+
There doesn't appear to be a link for the physical limited edition of the expansion, when will that be up? Unless I am missing something? I hope it will be available in the UK!

Hearts of Stone is the first official expansion pack for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- an award-winning role-playing game set in a vast fantasy open world. Some monsters are born, others are made. Hired by the Merchant of Mirrors, Geralt is tasked with overcoming Olgierd von Everec -- a ruthless bandit captain enchanted with the power of immortality. Step again into the shoes of Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, this time hired to defeat a ruthless bandit captain, Olgierd von Everec, a man who possesses the power of immortality. This expansion to “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” packs over 10 hours of new adventures, introducing new characters, powerful monsters, unique romance and a brand new storyline shaped by your choices.
  • Defeat your foes using a variety of new weapons and enchanted artifacts.
  • Level up even further by fulfilling new monster contracts and battling unique enemies.
  • Enjoy some leisure time playing with new gwent cards, or engage in a new romantic relationship.
  • Fulfill a contract for the soul-stealing Merchant of Mirrors, a mysterious traveller who helped you find Yennefer.
  • Fulfill three impossible tasks to defeat Olgierd, a ruthless bandit captain under an immortality spell.
  • Choose your own way through an adventure that includes recruiting a crew of break-in artists, spending a night partying with a ghost and outsmarting the most bizarre creatures Geralt has ever faced.
source: gog.com

Soooooo, the man of Glass is clearly a Zerrikanian Mage of some sort - he lacks an accent so he must have spent a lot of time outside of Zerrikania, so he may be some sort of spy as he still has access to a Zerrikanian guard group.

Also does anyone recognise this city from the base game? Or is this one of the new areas we were teased about earlier?

Cant wait:) I bet the mark on Geralts face is a spell, maybe so he has to do what the man of glass wants or something.

Really want Iorveth though:cirisad:

I don't expect Iorveth before Blood & Wine. Toussaint fits him much better, since he can hide there. The same goes for Saskia... maybe.

We have also launched a special initiative for owners of the digital Expansion Pass that will enable them to purchase the cards separately. All information about the initiative can be found at redeemgwent.com.

I love you guys.

maybe not Yorveth, but maybe Isengrim Faoiltiarna could be there... after all, last time we heard about him was at the end of the books meeting Djikstra, while they all left for Zerikania...

I am very curious how are they going to handle the Shani romance option.

It would have been nice if she was a major romance and there was a Shani ending but she will probably be a side romance similar to Keira Metz and even if you cheat on Yen/Triss with Shani, there probably wont be any consequences.

She looks very nice in that screenshot! : )

---------- Updated at 02:34 PM ----------

I am very curious how are they going to handle the Shani romance option.

It would have been nice if she was a major romance and there was a Shani ending but she will probably be a side romance similar to Keira Metz and even if you cheat on Yen/Triss with Shani, there probably wont be any consequences.

She looks very nice in that screenshot! : )

Oh shit first expansion teased and release date announced that's cool as shi-
"Along with the digital release, gamers will also be able to purchase a special, limited boxed edition of Hearts of Stone (SRP $19.99/19.99€) available at selected retailers worldwide. The box contains a digital download code for the expansion, two masterfully crafted physical decks of Gwent, the card game set in the world of The Witcher, and a detailed manual explaining the rules."
"two masterfully crafted physical decks of Gwent, the card game set in the world of The Witcher, and a detailed manual explaining the rules."

BASED CDPR. MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!

This is looks uber cool!....Can't wait for this.

CDPR is amazing! Kudos to your entire company!

Top Bottom