Hearts of Stone release date announced

+
Hi CDP !

Just wanted to know if the physical limited edition will be available on Amazon.fr or Fnac.com ?

Thanks !

I knew he was too interesting to appear only once! God damn.

He is the only one with an unique model, but isn't a main or side npc. There had to be something in for him.

I'm wondering...will the code in the retail version be reedemable on Steam?

I would guess no.

The retail version was already only-GOG and you had to buy the DLCs at steam, if you have bought the steam version, so I would assume you need to buy it at steam again for the steam version.

Edit:
The code in the box is going to be for GOG but you will be able to exchange it via a special website IF you have not used the code yet.

Last edited:
Looks like another two physical decks will be available for everyone with 'Blood & Wine' :hmm:

Zerrikanian warriors in war-torn North? Bad time for tourism, that's intriguing :)

Can't wait for new folks here who will claim that Shani is Geralt's true and only love since the books :laughing:

I still want some more info about it... Hoping for more news and a full trailer on next weeks...

My main complaint about Geralt, who has everything under control throughout the story, may disappear from existence with release of HoS.
I wish that someone would broke his leg or arm so that add more variability to the gameplay mechanics. Same momentum already were presented in the books a few times. Unstoppable personas, who handle every single obstacle without having any sight of reflection on their appearance is not very interesting to follow. Sapkowski knows this as no other.

I have no comprehensible words.... Is that you Borch??

CDPR, why do you always have to fuck me up? Witcher 3 came out 1 week before my university exams. Now Hearts of Stone comes out 1 week after my semester begins...I WILL NOT PASS ANYTHING

Lucky you. My semester started today. I'll be knee deep in homework when this comes out.

I still want some more info about it... Hoping for more news and a full trailer on next weeks...By the way. will we be able to play HoS in NG+?

Can't wait for new folks here who will claim that Shani is Geralt's true and only love since the books :laughing:
Lol, I remember when I played TW1 and though "man, Triss is a real itch" (basically Yen "lite"). In a way it was good, because it made it easier to make a choice between those two redheads later on (and man, it would be hard otherwise...).
And then TW2 and TW3 happened...

Anyway, GoG.com has a release date of 13.10.2015, so I guess we should get that 1,09 patch somewhere within that time frame. Because I really need to finish TW3 first.

:D

Ok. Joke aside.
Looks interesting :like:

We now know that the scoiatael (or whats left of them ) are fully on Francescas side since she is the hope of the aen shade now (not Saskia anymore).

Unfortunately I seriously doubt that we will see Iorveth and Saskia or anything scoiatael/elf related in this expansion.

It really bugs me that their story has no conclusion so far. All we can do is hope!

Top Bottom